• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

"I know I shouldn't ask about this show but........"

tumblr_m0c8vwV1VD1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

daveo42

Banned
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...those were actually some of the worst and poorly thought out questions I've ever heard at a con.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"BEFORE WE START THIS Q&A, IF YOU DARE ASK ABOUT WANTING A SHOW TO BE ON TOONAMI, YOU WILL INSTANTLY THROWN OUT. THIS IS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS, NOT DEMANDS AND REQUESTS."

They are probably going to have to have everyone submit questions next time so the moderator can - you know - moderate.

I understand why you want to be open and polite to everyone, but it just ends up being kind of all around awkward.

Zubz

Banned
So wait, did they say no JoJo? Or did someone just bring it up while listing shows and got applause just for bringing it up? I know it got a well-deserved standing ovation based on the posts, at least.

daveo42

Banned
So wait, did they say no JoJo? Or did someone just bring it up while listing shows and got applause just for bringing it up? I know it got a well-deserved standing ovation based on the posts, at least.

No mention of JoJo coming to Toonami yet. I still wouldn't count it out quite yet.

Zubz

Banned
Was the Q&A worse than every Giant Bomb one ever?

I dunno, I saw the Game Grumps MAGFest panel the year Jon was still a part of the show. It felt like 3/4 of the "questions" were asking for hugs or quoting obscure lines from previous episodes. That was pretty cringe-worthy. I didn't even bother with this; all I wanted was JoJo news.

Speaking of...

They did not confirm or deny.

Well, hopefully the applause told them something. I didn't realize you couldn't ask about shows at the panel. Yeah, that's pretty bad that people kept asking, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom