• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame Akame Ga Kill is such a bad adaptation, since the manga is so great. I'm excited for Michiko and Hachin though. I love everything Manglobe does.

Moaradin

It's a shame Akame Ga Kill is such a bad adaptation, since the manga is so great. I'm excited for Michiko and Hachin though. I love everything Manglobe does.

People were saying Akame ga Kill was a great adaption for most of it's run, but the show was starting to wear on me way before anime only ending happened. The formula was just getting so stale.

guys

i am not very good at mario kart

At least you know how to drive forward unlike Levyne :p

The first 18 episodes are a great adaptation... and then that filler end D:

People were saying Akame ga Kill was a great adaption for most of it's run, but the show was starting to wear on me way before anime only ending happened. The formula was just getting so stale.

Basically when the series in the manga really ramps up... we instead get a filler end :| those first 18 episodes are pretty much a perfect adaptation

I thought it was a good until I read the manga and saw just how much stuff they cut out towards the second half.

Moaradin

Maybe it gets better in the manga, but I pretty much had my fill with Akame ga Kill. Tokyo Ghoul made me way more interested in the manga compared to AGK, even though the Tokyo Ghoul anime is much worse. I just saw much more potential there.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I turned on the show once and for all once a certain somebody showed up that everybody else fawning over but I hated.

SOON.

giphy.gif

Mik317

I've been trying to watch M&H for like years now..always get to episode 2 and something gets in the way (generally Funimation's shit streaming...its better now on ps4)

ANK...was ehhhhh. People also "spoiled' a lot of the "swerves" but allegedley they are pretty obvious. Main Character is kinda bland which makes getting though the OW THE EDGE much harder...more so since what little I've seen of the other characters were just meh. Seems like a generic show propped up by some gore and shock value.

But I haven't seen either and neither should make me hate like like SAO does at times...so theres that.

daveo42

Banned
It's time yo.

Is someone from Toonami reading our reactions or did one of you tweet out that screenshot?

I think Demarco's said in the past that at least he is aware of ToonamiGAF. Plus, dude's not gonna get fired off of something we said. We know he doesn't actually listen to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom