• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
So edgy there Kirito.

He probably didn't talk to you again in SAO because he never actually existed in the first place. Also, way to figure that shit out like super late yo.

Seda

TadkV.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Time for him to dominate another match even though he's in the middle of a PTSD freakout.

Takashi

Why the PTSD now? Like what about the all the scenes where he and Asuna are reminiscing about SAO and all the good times?

Moaradin

There's nothing wrong with flashbacks we haven't seen before. You prefer seeing the same content over and over?

It's a big fucking problem when they randomly give Kirito PTSD in the second season and make it a major plot thread. Especially since he already killed a guy in the first season and showed no signs of this.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
He conveniently has PTSD now because it's the theme if this season and a way to bond with his new harem member.

daveo42

Banned
So Kirito loses here because he's so shaken up by what just happened, right guys?

Right?

ugh..................................................................................

Kirito has already killed a bunch of people no? Like PTSD is absolutely a real thing but I'm not convinced here at all

Technically only 3.

It was weird watching this for the first time. It was like Kawahara suddenly realized that killing someone can be EXTREMELY traumatic, so he decided to retcon things so it wasn't just "hey, I just killed a dude, let's reluctantly have sex."

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh yeah, JYB is in this show too
And he's so obviously Death Gun it's not even funny

Crayolan

Leaked plans? Weren't you invading their stronghold or did I misunderstand something? There should be a shitton of them.

That's besides the point that I don't understand why an organization like Laughing Coffin even exists

I can imagine a few scenarios in which a murder guild exists. Maybe people went crazy being trapped in SAO for so long or maybe it's full of would-be serial killers. Maybe it's full of assholes who just like killing and don't give a fuck because it's a game and they can get away with it.

With thousands of people it doesn't seem too unrealistic.

Technically only 3.

It was weird watching this for the first time. It was like Kawahara suddenly realized that killing someone can be EXTREMELY traumatic, so he decided to retcon things so it wasn't just "hey, I just killed a dude, let's reluctantly have sex."

Double technically 2, as Asuna kills what's his face in the book and not Kirito

I'm half paying attention and hearing gun shots and yuki kajura music and thinking this is Fate/Zero then I turn around and its just sadness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom