• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I can imagine a few scenarios in which a murder guild exists. Maybe people went crazy being trapped in SAO for so long or maybe it's full of would-be serial killers. Maybe it's full of assholes who just like killing and don't give a fuck because it's a game and they can get away with it.

With thousands of people it doesn't seem too unrealistic.

Now if only it were done properly and wasn't dumb as shit

OH! LOOK WHAT'S NEXT!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well OF COURSE they're gonna fight each other.
1SSQVDJ.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The finals? Already? After only four rounds and one episode?? Did no one enter this tournament despite the clearly gigantic bracket they showed earlier?

daveo42

Banned
Holy shit this episode isn't over yet? Even the KLK went fast and that is one of the worst episodes of the series.

Maybe I'm not hating enough. I have a feeling the 2nd half will change that.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
WEREN'T THEY IN DIFFERENT GROUPS?! WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING?!

Or did the show just skip like half a dozen rounds despite transitioning from one fight to the next seamlessly?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Game doesn't seemed balanced if vehicles are allowed on 1v1 matches

Nothing about this game makes sense. Then again, this is the same universe that gave us Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online, neither of which make sense.

Well. Time for her to officially be added to the harem.
WEREN'T THEY IN DIFFERENT GROUPS?! WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING?!
Or did the show just skip like half a dozen rounds despite transitioning from one fight to the next seamlessly?
For once you're overreacting for the wrong reason! They were both in group F. So I assume this is the group F final. If it's NOT declared as that, then it's bullshit.

And yes they skipped a ton of fights (apparently).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOL, that same M&M's commercial is used to tell people to shut their cellphone off. It stops right at that wire cutting scene, then a ringtone plays & Red complains.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Literally saw that M&M commercial earlier today when I went to see age of ultron.
Which had completely different dialogue.

daveo42

Banned
Well I mean this show loved having random time skips in Season 1, I guess that continued to Season 2 as well :p

I'm surprised they skipped all those Kirito fights, because everyone ABSOLUTELY LOVES seeing him just win automatically.

Skipping over Sinon though is cool. Not like she matters or anything. She's obviously not Kirito.

Amikami

Banned
I could see Kirito losing this match just for the sake of relationship development between him and the girl or Kirito wins and new girl still falls in love with him because he showed her his beate...I mean showed her he's a beater. Either way, only a matter of time before blue hair girl is in the harem.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I have no problems with them moving to the finals, the last I have to see of Kirito John Cenaing every damn match the better.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
first day in this game

literally brought a knife to a gun fight

going to win this tournament against a bunch of experienced players

Kirito, y'all

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Well I mean this show loved having random time skips in Season 1, I guess that continued to Season 2 as well :p

Well. Time for her to officially be added to the harem.
For once you're overreacting for the wrong reason! They were both in group F. So I assume this is the group F final. If it's NOT declared as that, then it's bullshit.

And yes they skipped a ton of fights (apparently).
But there was no time to skip fights. Each post-round dialogue referenced the next round....

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
God, the Wendy's commercial reminds me of the stupider/more annoying side of the internet & social media.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
seriously, this whole PTSD thing is lazy as fuck. like good god.

They showed a more interesting shade of it in the last season, but even that was crap. This is literally Wasted Potential: The Anime. It could be good, it could be interesting, if only a competent writer got a hold of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom