• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering the time period for the past, her relationship is actually accurate.
But also consider this, inuyasha is suppose to look 15(dont know if he was actually 15 when he and kikyo was fucking) but he is at the very least, in his mid to late 50s due to being trapped to the tree for so long, shesshomaru I beleive is suppsoe to look liek he is 17 years old even tho he is god knows how old, altho it is shown atleast in the manga, that he has been slowly getting more mature features and looks more like 18+ now.

Woah woah woah when was this confirmed?

daveo42

Banned
Am I to understand he just started playing this game?

L. O. L. SAO is the gift that truly keeps on giving.

He logged in, got a shit ton of money and won his section's prelim tourney all within the his first few hours. Also, he takes swords to gun battles and wins every fucking time against pro players who make money playing this game.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Takahashi's artstyle certainly doesn't show that.

I read on the wiki like a few years ago, she showed subtle visual changes to shesshomaru's facial features I believe.
I went on a big wikispree on inuyasha a few years ago

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, I think I have officially seen enough time wasting techniques to qualify this as a TOEI production.

considering the time period for the past, her relationship is actually accurate.
But also consider this, inuyasha is suppose to look 15(dont know if he was actually 15 when he and kikyo was fucking) but he is at the very least, in his mid to late 50s due to being trapped to the tree for so long, shesshomaru I believe is suppose to look like he is 17 years old even tho he is god knows how old, altho it is shown atleast in the manga, that he has been slowly getting more mature features and looks more like 18+ now.
*plugs ears*

No. Nooononono. If Inuyasha's meant to have been cast as teenanger-ish from the start they sure had me fooled. This whole romance with Kikyo felt very... I don't know. 20s-ish? Kikyo was obviously far older than Kagome. And lord knows how long he's actually been alive. Pretending that Kagome is older is way easier than trying to play down Inuyasha's age. It's still heavy jailbait territory by the numbers. So I choose to fudge the numbers.

*plugs ears*

No. Nooononono. If Inuyasha's meant to have been cast as teenanger-ish from the start they sure had me fooled. This whole romance with Kikyo felt very... I don't know. 20s-ish? Kikyo was obviously far older than Kagome. And lord knows how long he's actually been alive. Pretending that Kagome is older is way easier than trying to play down Inuyasha's age. It's still heavy jailbait territory by the numbers. So I choose to fudge the numbers.
You think thats creepy? Sailor moons 14 and her boyfriends like 20

ReiGun

Not only did he just start playing

but the Lightsaber is LITERALLY THE WORST WEAPON IN THE GAME

It's his first day playing the game, and the chick is supposedly one of the best snipers in the game.

It is literally the first day he's playing the game, and he's in a tournament that draws the best of the best players, and he's killing all of them with a melee weapon in a game full of automatic firearms, sniper rifles, etc.
Fan-fucking-tastic. Really. This show is amazing. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom