• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well crap, now I gotta rewind back to the beginning & force myself to stay up even longer.

HAATTTEEEE that I dozed off. That's what I get for not actually finding something to keep my brain awake.

Mik317

this week kinda sucked.

mainly because of FUCK YOU ART ONLINE 2 but still....ehhhhh week.

oh well. Night yall...be careful out there...a lot of testy folks on the board right now. Don't get clipped.

Soulflarz

Banned
Well crap, now I gotta rewind back to the beginning & force myself to stay up even longer.

HAATTTEEEE that I dozed off. That's what I get for not actually finding something to keep my brain awake.

Coffee.

And night guys, im going to go read the end of murder on the orient express now.

Moaradin

DBZ and One Piece were good. Everything else in the middle was kinda eh...

Doesn't surprise me that a few people fell asleep.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Guess I'll bail now too, then.

Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 22 - Dodoria's Terrifying Chase! A Truth Revealed to Vegeta!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 23 - Vegeta's Covert Maneuvers! A Tragic Assault on the Namekians!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 14 - Ride Like the Wind
1:00 - Sword Art Online II - 7 - Crimson Memories
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 22 - Naraku: The Trap of Darkness
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 66 - Revived Souls
2:30 - One Piece - 300 - Demon God Zoro! An Incarnation of Asura Born From Fighting Spirit!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 7 - Small Blade: The Struggle for Trost, Part 3

Later.

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star everywhere

tumblr_inline_nnrgtbdxwt1qknokm_500.gif

Seda

A more subtle doubting Armin would have been more effective, but no, he has to scream that he hates himself and then monologue for minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom