• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Looks like Lt. Dan ain't got no legs anymore.

A more subtle doubting Armin would have been more effective, but no, he has to scream that he hates himself and then monologue for minutes

I think the whole show could have used a little subtlety tbh.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
A more subtle doubting Armin would have been more effective, but no, he has to scream that he hates himself and then monologue for minutes

But then it wouldn't be AoT. Everything must be melodramatic as fuck.

I think I should start yelling PASTA MACHINE! in every day situations. I think it'll really improve my life. Don't cry sweet baby Armin.

I love this idea, I'm in.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
No part of this show is subtle. If they wanted to be subtle they didn't have hired the Death Note director.

Seda

OMG KAKU KOMBINED INTO A KUBE.

DAT KICK.

3Jot6Pu.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Freakin' hell, I can't believe I missed out on watching most of this episode of One Piece live with you guys. This fight was awesome. Oh well, I'm caught up now, now I can go to sleep...

Seda

"I dont want to talk about how children are born, maybe you can talk to people you dont really know about it"

not exactly how I would expect to tackle the subject

Line_HTX

Alright, let's catch up on the DVR recording, shall we?

The fight's over now. RAID TRIP STRATEGY MEETING. This some serious business.
Special raid uniforms readying up.
0200 hours is one hell of a morning raid to blitzkrieg all the other schools.
Mako got the wrong geography.
ANOTHER high pitched JYB voice character again???
Shinjiro Nagita, banned from the forums.
SO EMO. It feels like Ryuko is cutting her wrists.
You dislike or speak ill of Lady Satsuki andd you'll face her wrath! The Queen rules all.
RE-VO-LU-TION! WAKE UP THE SLEEPY SAMURAI!!
WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU FIGHTING FOOOOOR~~??
Fight to make a difference.
Pretty cold shrug.

Rainbow glow and shiny, colorful aura. WHAT IS CLOTHING? CLOTHING IS THE ORIGINAL SIN!
Ragyo's hair is so shiny that I gotta wear my sunglasses even at night.
Oh my, Ragyo is feeling up Satsuki... O////O
Le vie est drole.
The nationwide blitzkrieg will last ONE WHOLE DAY and then Satsuki will RULE THE WORLD!
Life is amusing. [Helicopter pose arms folded]
I really despise Nui. She's a complete nuisance.
Okay, this is starting to sound like a stupid overarching battle of clothes vs. nudity. It just sounds stupid bad if that's what it's going for.
Shinjiro greeting Mako in the girl's bathroom... whut...
Not sure if using a megaphone is a good idea.
Gamagoori caught Mako in trouble again.
Special punishment: Hard labor. NOW, LOAD THAT CARGO UNDER THE TRUCKS!!
TIGER UPPERCUT!
HOLD IT!
PUPPET BULLIES? WHAT?!
I knew that high pitched voice turned out to be a front for a evil JYB character like Lelouch!
GET OUT NUI!
Ryuko got TKO'd.
Lady Satsuki does not look pleased. She should've stabbed Nui for dodging bans.
I have one word: WIN!
Honnouji Academy, LET'S ROLL OUT!
Stock footage of Satsuki pose in the helicopter. Can anyone provide the full zoomed out picture of that shot please? Either night or day is fine, I just want that serious face.

Line_HTX

What a birthday it was. SPURS ELIMINATED IN THE FINAL SECOND, the megafight result was shit, I wanted him to be undefeated no more, Savjz comeback at the end of the ladder marathon by Enhance-O windfury, and I still HATE DFO awakening quest item costs and how expensive it is to get anything it asks.

This is the only MMO with professional players.
Are you the real deal? AN SAO SURVIVOR IS A TITAN!! Kirito INTENSIFIES.
That's exactly right. If he WAS killed back then, there's no possible way he's here in GGO.
You look like you're about to lose it. Not too shabby for a NOOB.
Kirito-chan is LEGIT SHOOK.
[Screams]
Sinon is a Pro MLG camper. :p
The 2nd bullet is Right. On. Target. HEADSHOT!

Those yetis look like no joke. Was that an expansion pack?

Final Round. FIGHT!
I swear, Sinon should've been a playable character in that fighting game Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax.
OMG, he totally reminds me of myself. I CAN RELATE TO HIS PANIC ATTACKS!
Her concentration is wavering at the sight of the mighty Kirito.
DON'T SCREW WITH ME! Missed.
Damn, it's like she's enamored with him to where she's getting mad and DOING ILLOGICAL THINGS like running out into the open.
Maybe he should just tell her that he can't let go of the traumatizing experience of real death during SAO's ordeal.
TIME TO DUEL! [Show life points]
I'm just laughing at how dumb this is. This is just so predictable, it's stupid funny. Maybe I like stupid funny stuff. At least A-1 Pictures makes the animation look good and beautiful. The character smiles look nice.
Sinon was definitely using the scope to aim at Kirito's dick. =D
Master Kirito gonna use the Force to stop the bullet...
...AND Master Jesus sliced the bullet IN HALF AS PREDICTED BEFORE THE BULLET LINES!
Well now, that's one way to swoon in and kiss with the light saber...
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

"That's AMAZING~" And now Sinon is impressed by Kirito's MAN POWER. SHE'S FALLING INTO HIS HAREM! Dear God, help me. This is like terrible fan fiction coming to life.
PULLS HER CLOSER... O////O
I don't know their names, but I have to live with their deaths on my head. Yada yada, got it.
She's definitely blushing O////O

I don't know why I like watching stupid funny stuff. What was it again, this show is popular among girls as well? It's a strange phenomenon, this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom