• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the description of the Pre-Flight ep, btw (these are usually posted early in the AS source code but I never put 'em in here):
In this episode of Pre-Flight, Jason and Gill review the anime Reign: The Conqueror and talk about what movies they are most excited about this year. Then, a sneak peek of a game review for Tom Clancy's The Division, and Jason reviews Anomalisa in a new Moving Pictures segment.

"So we're cancelling HxH. It's not doing well."

"Fans hate it. HATE it! They really want more SAO."

"So we also cancelled the Samurai Jack reboot, and put the leftover money towards a new season of SAO."

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"So we're cancelling HxH. It's not doing well."

"Fans hate it. HATE it! They really want more SAO."

"So we also cancelled the Samurai Jack reboot, and put the leftover money towards a new season of SAO."

What is wrong with you?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Here's the description of the Pre-Flight ep, btw (these are usually posted early in the AS source code but I never put 'em in here):

Reign is maybe the worst anime aired on Adult Swim. It's one of the most boring things I have ever tried to watch, up there with the Elektra movie.

This is an outstandingly impressive feat mind you given how the show looks and what the premise is that it could be this boring.

*Horrified stare*

2816510.jpg

What is wrong with you?

Well, I am a neogaf member.

Everyone is mad here.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Heh, what if there's a connection of Sentai slowly revealing Cross Ange's dub cast lately & us possibly getting a new show revealed?

The block feels pretty good right now.

I hope we don't get an insufferably boring show.

Like Beyond the Boundary or something.

Mizerman

You're a monster!

"We decided that HxH did not fit our message, so we're replacing it with AgK. We're in talks about airing AgK: DDX."

"A special block on Toonami will be labeled the Kirito Power Hour, consisting of new scenes featuring the fan favorite."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WHAT IF WE GOT G-GUNDAM TO PROMOTE THE BLU-RAYS??!

"YO DAWGS, LOOK AT SHINING FINGER IN FREAKIN' 1080p, YOU CAN OWN THIS ON BLU-RAY NOW!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom