• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I looking at here.

Sorry, it's a little hard to look at. To stop the backdoor-leaking problem that they had in the past, Toonami pulls their lineup from the schedule whenever there's a new show.

The schedule goes:
11PM - Family Guy
11:30PM - Family Guy
3:30AM - Cleveland Show

Grexeno

Sorry, it's a little hard to look at. To stop the backdoor-leaking problem that they had in the past, Toonami pulls their lineup from the schedule whenever there's a new show.

The schedule goes:
11PM - Family Guy
11:30PM - Family Guy
3:30AM - Cleveland Show
So when is the last day they can conceivably hide the lineup?

Grexeno

This may be a bigger or smaller announcement to them, or they've figured out a way to hide the new show even longer, or the promo for the show isn't ready yet.

Grexeno

Re-running Attack on Titan was a big mistake and that's fucking Attack on Titan. Don't want to imagine what would happen if they did the same for Dimension W.
They would bump it to 3 of course if they did that.

Although losing out on new show ratings means that's probably not what's happening here.

My guess is that either they haven't decided what the show will be, or they don't think the replacement is notable enough to announce this far in advance, or they think it's so notable that they don't need the extra week of advertising.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I have a hard time believing that they couldn't grab some random pablum from Funimation if they really need to to fill a space.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Hmmm, should we blow everyone's minds by airing My Hero Academia or One Punch Man first? WE CAN'T DECIDE, HOLD OFF ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT"

"Hmmm, should we blow everyone's minds by airing My Hero Academia or One Punch Man first? WE CAN'T DECIDE, HOLD OFF ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT"

They know my guess is whatever they plan to announce a partner is planning to announce the dub and toonami announcement first.

ckohler

BTW, at the very start of the stream Jason started talking immediately about Reign and Gill said, "You forgot to talk about the rundown" and Jason said "they'll learn about it soon enough".

I assume that means they intend to talk about it at some point before it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom