• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Schemmel confirming what we already know. Buu Saga is 99% going to air.

“We were just recording something for Dragon Ball Kai maybe about 10 months ago. I’m not supposed to tell you this but we got done recording Resurrection F last year and everyone recorded on the Buu Saga but me, and I just wrapped up recording the Buu saga probably about 6 weeks ago, so I’m done. It’s done it’s gonna get released. Everyone else has recorded they have to mix it and print it and whatever but you will get the Buu saga at some point, it’s gonna happen.”

Moaradin

Makes me believe that they have Super as well. If they've been done with Buu Kai for so long now and have been completely silent on it, it's probably because of some weird TV deals.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SDyAtZZ.jpg

Regiruler

Bass I know you got star fox. Make a squad in guard so I can obliterate it for an achievement.

Or you may have already made one deep in grippia, I combed over Corneria and got jackshit from the friends section.

zulux21

Makes me believe that they have Super as well. If they've been done with Buu Kai for so long now and have been completely silent on it, it's probably because of some weird TV deals.

that is what I have been assuming.
most likely when we hit the end of the current kai run on toonami we will just move right into buu saga.

and then finally when that is done we will move into super.

thus super will be late 2017 early 2018 or so :/

TUSR

Banned
im listening to previous podcasts to see what i should talk about since im a bit behind on shows

edit: i got to the naruto part in episode 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom