• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Appreciate it. Feel like I can rant a bit about DW. Not to mention I want to add onto Soul's statement last week about it being "bland bad".

Line_HTX

Yeah, if only the podcast inception came sooner then Kiritobread and TUSR would have been on as a guest to talk about SAO II when it was still airing on Toonami.

Heh heh heh

BBboy20

*when Seda returns*
hRWnzd6.gif

So, since Seda left me in charge of the business aspects of this thread (via messages), I feel I should kick things off with some good news. The poster of the month! Yes, it's early, but we like to stay on top things around here!

*drum roll*

image.php

Man God

Yes, with his lovable humor, well made gifs, and insight on many classic RPGs, Man God has been a great addition to the thread.*

*The fact that he just gave me two games for free no way influenced this decision. Please speak to HR during your lunch break or off the clock if you have any complaints.

Seriously though, thanks Man God.

Soulflarz

Banned
Hook a brother up?

pls

We aren't starting for another hour and 20m, cause I have a meeting in 15m

I don't mind you being on, seeing as I have your spot for the day and all...well, until mine becomes official, since I'm sedas temp in the podcast till June or w/e :V

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shantae Pirates Curse is an incredible deal along with Affordable Space Adventures.

Shantae would be the best indie platformer of 2014 if not for Shovel Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom