• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on your guys comments.

Are you guys that legit confused about DW's plot and pacing?! it doesn't seem that confusing to me if you just focus on whats going on.

Jarate

Banned
Cool. Give me a detailed explanation of the plot then.
fY88mdh.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Coils tap into dimension W for unlimited energy.

That unlimited energy? Infinite possibilities.

That's the plot of Dimension W.

Cool. Give me a detailed explanation of the plot then.

You should know it if you have been paying attention Metatron. I'm not gonna say this show doesn't have issues, in fact this pacing is as bad as Inuyasha final act's first half I would really like to know what happened to this show's development.

But these comments sometimes, you guys act like we need computer science majors to understand it when its really not that convoluted.

Jarate

Banned
You should know it if you have been paying attention Metatron. I'm not gonna say this show doesn't have issues, in fact this pacing is as bad as Inuyasha final act's first half I would really like to know what happened to this show's development.

But these comments sometimes, you guys act like we need computer science majors to understand it when its really not that convoluted.

Hey, I have a theoretical degree in physics, and I can't understand shit

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I was able to understand the whole lake stuff, it just took a minute between comprehending all the stuff they were saying & posting/reading comments here.

The last two episodes, though, if you miss one thing, you're gonna be lost because of all the plot dumping they've been doing.

Some shows don't work as well for group watches on the grounds if having to multitask & possibly missing a line or two.

The plot dumping is bad, but I think the main issue is this:

Some shows don't work as well for group watches on the grounds if having to multitask & possibly missing a line or two.

you guys are trying to comprehend a show this fast while looking away to post on ToonamiGAF.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What I imagine it'll be like when Seda returns:

299548.gif

.....sorry, I'm having so much fun reading that thread & remembering all the scenes mentally.

Jarate

Banned
I actually like the song and animation for the ed we get. It's creepy but I like it in spite of that.

I think it's because it's practically impossible to find such a lack of ass to be "fanservice" and we can appreciate the animation and awesome music

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Wohoo, the return of Gundam to Toonami! Last Gundam I've watched has been like... the middle of Build Fighters TRY, which I really need to finish...

So how's this one? I've done a poor job keeping up with it's position in things.

You know what other animated cartoon is way better than it has any right to be?

250px-Batman_Beyond_title_card.png

"Hey, what if we took Batman, but made Bruce Wayne old and busted? And had a young kid be Batman? And we gave him a whole new lineup of villains?"

Mizerman

"Hey, what if we took Batman, but made Bruce Wayne old and busted? And had a young kid be Batman? And we gave him a whole new lineup of villains?"

"And also revisit some of the older villains to see how the kid stacks up."

Raxus

It's pretty good. Has a few weak spots but overall solid. Hard to say much about the story though since it's not finished.

Assuming it doesn't go all Valvrave it shouldn't make us want to tear our eyes out.

Shame Seda is gone to put Gundam IBO on our upocoming list.

BTW did someone make a thread in OT for IBO's acquisition?

Crocodile

Assuming it doesn't go all Valvrave it shouldn't make us want to tear our eyes out.

Shame Seda is gone to put Gundam IBO on our upocoming list.

BTW did someone make a thread in OT for IBO's acquisition?

*Rememebrs the difference bewtween Gundam 00 Season1 and Season 2........,..*

also Shard made a thread for the news a few days ago

The creators have talked a lot about the process of making the show, though Google isn't producing any results. I'm pretty sure a Fatman on Batman podcast goes into a lot of detail. At the start, they were literally just given the directive to make a show about a teenage Batman in high school, and it's hard to believe they actually made anything good out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom