• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
0tqYxWt.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The more podcast people, the more interesting the discussion, lol

There's a limit of questions on the number of people a podcast can support, and it's somewhere around 5-6. More than that and there's just too much cross chatter.

Jarate

Banned
I haven't been able to listen to last weeks podcast cause I obviously didn't watch Toonami

Maybe I should just listen to it while driving

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I believe the perfect amount for a podcast is between 3 to 5 users. 2 can work but you need to have a good amount to talk about and why you agree/disagree to create a good discussion between the two. Any more than 5 & it gets too crowded. Even 5 can see a little too much if you're not aware of the cross-talk, & I think that only works if you're doing something like a group vote/discussion on a type of award show, like Best of 20## thing like Giant Bomb does at the end of the year or the Toonami awards.

bigkrev

So if you were to flame Line_HTX, would that mean that you just...crossed the Line?

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm trying to find an appropriate reaction gif, but I'm too busy laughing at everyone's replies.

What I imagine ToonamiGAF wants to do to me:

7a04f77bd8c7c0ddf5bb9cbbd09bcdd98cf15d22_hq.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Real talk: Thanks for giving me a good laugh before I went into work, guys. It was a rather sucky day for me, so I needed a pick-me-up as to not let my mind focus on the negativity that I was dealing with today.

Real talk: Thanks for giving me a good laugh before I went into work, guys. It was a rather sucky day for me, so I needed a pick-me-up as to not let my mind focus on the negativity that I was dealing with today.

Rest assured we'll always be here to tell you how sucky your jokes are. <3

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I believe the perfect amount for a podcast is between 3 to 5 users. 2 can work but you need to have a good amount to talk about and why you agree/disagree to create a good discussion between the two. Any more than 5 & it gets too crowded. Even 5 can see a little too much if you're not aware of the cross-talk, & I think that only works if you're doing something like a group vote/discussion on a type of award show, like Best of 20## thing like Giant Bomb does at the end of the year or the Toonami awards.

4 tends to work for me.

I was thinking of shooting customer service or whoever an email for a new one.

Well i mean, it was a free contest run by Toonami people who don't get paid. I doubt they might even have any left given how many they sent out. Good luck. Maybe asking DeMarco on Twitter would work. Be like "hey, my badge got damaged in the mail. Is there anything you can do to help out a diehard Toonami fan?"

Regiruler

I already own runbow. I'll give it away to one of you guys first with the stipulation you need to play online with me sometime this week.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
4 tends to work for me.
Yeah, 4 (or 3) feels like the perfect number. 5 is fine but pushing it.

One of these days, I need to see what anime is on Amazon Prime. I think the Gurren Lagann movies are on there. My friend said he never saw the series, debating if I should just show him the movies or let him see the series first, then show him the 2nd film.

Line_HTX

Yeah, 4 (or 3) feels like the perfect number. 5 is fine but pushing it.

One of these days, I need to see what anime is on Amazon Prime. I think the Gurren Lagann movies are on there. My friend said he never saw the series, debating if I should just show him the movies or let him see the series first, then show him the 2nd film.

Attack on Trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom