• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Completely caught up on Hunter x Hunter (the manga). Now to know the Togashi Hiatus pain, which thankfully it's not in at the moment.

I wonder if the dub voice actor for Bakugou will be able to make his character come across as the huge unlikable dickhead that he is.

Bakugou is basically this guy...
d737bd76a59cdb82b80fe0c0dbbc5bad.jpg
...combined with Sasuke.

Put some Wesley Crusher in there too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That makes it all the more enjoyable when we get to (hopefully) see experience defeat. But man, I forgot just how douchey he can be.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Izuku is Justin Briner. he also plays Cloud in Final Fantasy VII Machinabriged from TeamFourStar. He'll also be playing Teen Gohan when TFS gets to Buu. In terms of Toonami, he played the young version of Salva (African Prince) on Dimension W.

Bakugo is Clifford Chapin. On Toonami he played Conny Springer on Attack on Titan, and Lwue (robot brother of the above prince) on Dimension W.

All Might is Christopher Sabat, and I'm sure we're all familiar with him. But it's going to be awesome to hear him completely hamming it up like a Silver Age superhero.

Mizerman

Izuku is Justin Briner. he also plays Cloud in Final Fantasy VII Machinabriged from TeamFourStar. He'll also be playing Teen Gohan when TFS gets to Buu. In terms of Toonami, he played the young version of Salva (African Prince) on Dimension W.

Bakugo is Clifford Chapin. On Toonami he played Conny Springer on Attack on Titan, and Lwue (robot brother of the above prince) on Dimension W.

All Might is Christopher Sabat, and I'm sure we're all familiar with him. But it's going to be awesome to hear him completely hamming it up like a Silver Age superhero.

That's just awesome.

BBboy20

PS3 saves the world in Person Of Interest.

Yes, that's not an hyperbole and it's legit awesome.

Then again, Person Of Interest is legit awesome anyways.

Grexeno

at my moms every spring
traps don't save us
It's my roommate and her boyfriend. They cook a whole lot but never clean up. They leave shit like used George Foreman grills out for like the whole week. I never cook anything so I'm sure as fuck not going to clean up for them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE: Gundam Build Fighters has a dub included on the Blu Ray!

Bad news, its the South East Asian English dub!

Grexeno

So I murdered all the ants with soapy water, wiped all the water up, then put down some long-lasting Raid.

Now I wait.

You know what to do

Given what's going on in my province right now, this piece of humor is much darker than what one would expect.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE: Gundam Build Fighters has a dub included on the Blu Ray!

Bad news, its the South East Asian English dub!

Well it was dubbed in Hong Kong so it's actually an east asian dub. :p

More seriously, the dub likely isn't good. It will pass my expectations if it's at least better than the Odex dubs of One Piece and Karin.

Yo, dub for My Hero Academia sounds great.

Also, I finished my last exam. Basically got my bachelors in psychology.

Now to figure out how to work my way to a masters.

Line_HTX

Congrats Hellwarden!

So, I'm gonna be in NYC for the weekend. Not sure if I can watch Toonami.

Hoping I can meet up with some of you guys. Metatron maybe?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Congrats Hellwarden!

So, I'm gonna be in NYC for the weekend. Not sure if I can watch Toonami.

Hoping I can meet up with some of you guys. Metatron maybe?

We can grab lunch or a beer or whatever if you want. Just pick a day.

I like it! Sabat has surprised me in a good way. Still waiting to see how Deku's VA will do with some of the more emotional scenes but I'm on board with Sabat.

Crocodile

I'm Gonna Be The Twintail was a STUPID show but its was kind of enjoyable is a STUPID way. It lost steam by the end though.

My Hero Academia Broadcast Dub Preview.

Sabat is instantly great right off the bat. It almost doesn't sound like one of his usual voices. Sounds like a mix of the Crimson Chin and Major Glory (no one will get this ref).

Izuku is spot on.

Deku is spot on but I'm not really feeling All Might. I'll probably warm up to it with more time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom