• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
If you are going to make your main cast of protagonists a species of beings who kill and eat humans, you have to be incredibly meticulous and deft when crafting the opening events of the show in order to give your characters empathy.

This show failed.

maybe humans deserve it

huh did you ever think of that????

WHAT IF WE ARE THE REAL MONSTERS

RAGE!!!!
CHbBfGT.png

cntr

Banned
If you are going to make your main cast of protagonists a species of beings who kill and eat humans, you have to be incredibly meticulous and deft when crafting the opening events of the show in order to give your characters empathy.

This show failed.
pierrot decided to cut all the characterization scenes the manga has

so

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This must have been way worse in the TV broadcast with all the photoshop filters used for censorship.

Mizerman

This show failed.

It does not help when the good stuff from the manga is not present in the anime.

If I was a super fan of the manga I'd be pissed right now

I know I am.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uh, I think your reaction should be

"OH JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HAND OH GOD THE PAIN, THE PAIN, THE HORRIBLE PAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom