• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

My minority bigoted best friend suggested that racial segregation should make a return to deal with the "blacks" so I'm not really angry at how hamfisted these positive messages are after what I heard last night.

Regiruler

god dammit

I dont want to just be a hater but

i mean

i want to hear an argument why I should be rooting for these protagonists

or if not that

an argument why i should be interested in this ghoul vs human conflict

where's the interest?

What'd you do if you were in their position? A little perspective change isn't hard.

The main conflict isn't the issue, it's the execution.

AS IF THE GHOUL KILLERS WOULD GO TO HELL. Fuck this show for thinking that they're making ghouls sympathetic. The mangaka fails miserably at the main point of his show. Not for one second have I thought the Ghouls were good. Christ. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

Good ol Dr. Wily.

Might have actually had more success if he teamed up with Eggman a third time instead of that dude.

latest

This would mean way more if the show hadn't revealed (mostly) humane ways ghouls can survive among the general public without murdering people. Actually, that ONE thing makes all of this pointless.

AS IF THE GHOUL KILLERS WOULD GO TO HELL. Fuck this show for thinking that they're making ghouls sympathetic. The mangaka fails miserably at the main point of his show. Not for one second have I thought the Ghouls were good. Christ. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

As much as I don't like this show I think the reason why he went to hell wasn't because he was a ghoul killer but more of the lines he was a murdering sadist

Crocodile

My minority bigoted best friend suggested that racial segregation should make a return to deal with the "blacks" so I'm not really angry at how hamfisted these positive messages are after what I heard last night.

Did you post this in the right thread?

Why are you still friends with that person? That isn't even diet racism - that's full blown!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
And now back to Murder x.... naaa, I'm kidding. So there's suppose to be a stand out fight this ep, eh?

T.Ghoul keeps giving that "there's good and bad! on both sides!" feel. It's just not great at it. It's funny to see them complain about "that one-eyed bastard!" when we had 2 characters only showing one eye, fighting in the other scene. EVERYONE HAS ONE EYE!

And now back to Murder x.... naaa, I'm kidding. So there's suppose to be a stand out fight this ep, eh?

T.Ghoul keeps giving that "there's good and bad! on both sides!" feel. It's just not great at it. It's funny to see them complain about "that one-eyed bastard!" when we had 2 characters only showing one eye, fighting in the other scene. EVERYONE HAS ONE EYE!

Watching Tokyo Ghoul is making me wish I had no eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom