• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

This would mean way more if the show hadn't revealed (mostly) humane ways ghouls can survive among the general public without murdering people. Actually, that ONE thing makes all of this pointless.
Which is exactly why I can't be bothered rooting for the Doves. The amount of information the audience is presented with makes it abundantly clear that Madou was nothing more than a sadistic asshole more interested in slaughtering every Ghoul for the sake of it to satisfy his own bloodlust than protecting the general public from actual threats (in his mind, simply being a Ghoul was all the justification he needed).

The implication of him having been widowed can go toward explaining such radicalization, but was still no excuse for how monstrous he was (he was nothing more than the human equivalent of characters like Rize, Tsukiyama, and Nishio).

tumblr_o4808csKQm1u08nuio1_500.gif

Well the good part is that Lupin Part 4 will be next to HxH. I can live with that. I may need two good shows to get rid of the Tokyo Ghoul aftertaste.

cntr

Banned
always wonder why some of the minor characters are so weird, like that clown guy

I honestly find this hard to believe.
It's true. Keep in mind that Pierrot cut out entire (major!) arcs and heavily rewrote most of what they didn't cut.

cntr

Banned
remember, guys

complaining about timeslots is way more important than actually talking about the show!

especially when literally everyone knew it was going to happen! complain extra hard then!

Again, Hunter X Hunter is a long runner so yeah, it was gonna get pushed down eventually. I don't care so long as I don't have to watch something boring in that timeslot anymore like Unicorn.

Akainu

always wonder why some of the minor characters are so weird, like that clown guy

It's true. Keep in mind that Pierrot cut out entire (major!) arcs and heavily rewrote most of what they didn't cut.
What could possibly make one care about a bunch of human eating monsters that apparently don't even police themselves?

Grexeno

Hunter x Hunter is 150 episodes and it is inevitable that enough new shows would be acquired during its run to push it down as far as it can go.

Crocodile

remember, guys

complaining about timeslots is way more important than actually talking about the show!

especially when literally everyone knew it was going to happen! complain extra hard then!

I mean I don't have much to say about this HxH episode right now. I'm just enjoying myself. So if I were to be posting alot right now it would probably be about something else :p

Also blah blah, chew gum and walk at the same time blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom