• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1466389117557.jpg

Lol /dead

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
remember, guys

complaining about timeslots is way more important than actually talking about the show!

especially when literally everyone knew it was going to happen! complain extra hard then!

Maybe we should backseat mod instead, that's productive.

Seda

I dont care about HxH moving down. I imagine Lupin has to be an improvement over Unicorn. So, overall show quality+== yay

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
can somebody please summarize the first 10 minutes of hxh?

Yorknew and the mob are getting worked by the Troupe.

Kurapika is given permission to help reinforce the Dons.

Gon and Killua get out of their stopped subway car and call Kurapika. Kurapika's pissed at them for taking the Troupe on, Killua's pissed that Kurapika doesn't want their info and doesn't see them as equals/friends, and Gon's still mad since the Troupe has emotions but still kills so many people.

Apparently the Troupe shows up at where the mob right before the commercial break.

cntr

Banned
I mean I don't have much to say about this HxH episode right now. I'm just enjoying myself. So if I were to be posting alot right now it would probably be about something else :p

Also blah blah, chew gum and walk at the same time blah blah
It's just annoying how much of the weekly discussion is taken over by timeslot complaints. Especially since people knew it was going to happen, and especially since people are deciding to shit on Lupin III, an actually good show, for it.

And if you give it any sort of thought, you know that Tokyo Ghoul is not that popular. It doesn't get especially high ratings, and it wasn't especially highly voted for. Yet that's all people talk about, simply so that they have more excuses to complain. Spin is annoying.

Maybe we should backseat mod instead, that's productive.
Nah, I'm just bitterly venting since I know you guys will just go back to complaining every week forever.

...anyway, uh, since i'm being a total hypocrite:

Zoldyck hype, yo. Really like Zeno's VA.

Hey guys what I miss?

Working the day before drained me more than I thought.

Great Jack ending/DB Super was cool/Didn't see Kai cuz Videl is no longer shown/AoT was Ymir going buckwild/TG makes me want to gouge my eyes out so FUCKING much/And HxH is New Jack Yorknew City.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Considering how powerful the Phantom Troupe is, it feels like they are less famous than they should be?

I get the impression they're never this flashy. I think they got prompted to go all out because of Uvo's death and Neon's prophecy.

As a Troupe of thieves and murderers, they almost certainly work as secretly as possible under normal circumstances.

And the Troupe is still quite well-known - remember the prison faker in the Hunter Exam arc that Kurapika went HAM on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom