• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like Genndy ever let being on a kid's network stop him before. Remember Shake It, Bake it, Booty Quake It?

dexter-lab-dirty-thumb_519.jpg

Crocodile

Dude you're old enough to be her grandfather. Not that you look it but come on.

Yeah I'll agree with this. I get Ashii, she's sheltered and probably only in her 20s at best but Jack should probably know better even if he hasn't had much/any time for romance in the past 70+ years he's been alive.

Wait a second...

...traveling through the desert...

...attractive warrior woman...

...not green, but wearing green...

JACK IT'S AKU AGAIN!

Morlas

2 emotionally repressed expert martial artists find a kindred spirit after lives of solitude?

sounds like a believable pairing to me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah I'll agree with this. I get Ashii, she's sheltered and probably only in her 20s at best but Jack should probably know better even if he hasn't had much/any time for romance in the past 70+ years he's been alive.

I mean, the last time he hung out with a pretty lady she turned out to be Aku. Can't blame a guy, time's lost it's effect on him after all.

Moaradin

Am I the only one that doesn't find this weird? They're both adults, and I thought this direction has been obvious for a while now. Their awkward developing romance is pretty amusing.

Xe4

Banned
Am I the only one that doesn't find this weird? They're both adults, and I thought this direction has been obvious for a while now. Their awkward developing romance is pretty amusing.
The age difference makes it pretty fuckin wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom