• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
I was jokingly thinking that movie was just a baywatch remake.

I had no idea it was a real thing, lol.

butwhy.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
50 Years have passed.
But now my depression is gone along with my beard.

Iron Fist - Finished this off today. I had put this off but seeing the Defenders trailer finally motivated me to finish this series. Iron Fist was definitely the weakest of the Netflix MCU series. Not helped by the fact that Danny Rand was such a bland protagonist.

i made it to the halfway point and the idea that there was that many more hours of Iron Fist killed my desire to continue

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
SPACE!!!

A MONOLITH!!

THE EARTH!!!

i made it to the halfway point and the idea that there was that many more hours of Iron Fist killed my desire to continue

It actually improves after the half-way mark. The show has some interesting things to say, it's just all of that is in the back half.

Is it true that you can just watch the first and last episode and not miss anything? Cause I'm tempted to just do that.

You'll miss out on more of the context about the Hand, but honestly I would say a wikipedia summary would do the trick. The fight scenes weren't really impressive, especially when compared to Daredevil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom