• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

this is some dark shiz guys, i kinda feel like Genndy has always teased with characters being in a dark place, but this is the first time he was able to go all out with it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Shaq looks weird without his beard

Extra Most Bestest? Sorry Little Casear's, but I live in an area with like 20 pizza places. You can't win.

Morlas

If i lived in NYC or Chicago i'd never go to those chain places, heck the only reason i don't go to the better places around here is downtown is like 30 minutes away depending on the time of day.

At first it seemed to me that Aku had died or perhaps gone off somewhere. It would have been horrible for Jack if all this time he had been running from an evil that wasn't there.

They had the bumps all out of order during the marathon, they outright spoiled a bunch of Ashi stuff through them.

I know. What I'm saying is that the reason you just saw these bumps wasn't because they decided to suddenly make them episode appropriate. They just reused them because they're the only ones they used when they ran the show the first time.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Remember that terrible Yale review that called Scaramouche homophobic since they were clearly too young to know about Sammy Davis Jr?

Regiruler

I wonder if Demongo was originally supposed to be in Scaramouche's place? It feels like he was destined to do something again (hell they actually remembered he existed with his cameo).

Of course the guardian foreshadowed stuff and he ended up dead...
I know. What I'm saying is that the reason you just saw these bumps wasn't because they decided to suddenly make them episode appropriate. They just reused them because they're the only ones they used when they ran the show the first time.

Fair enough, I'm more lamenting the failure during the marathon then going out of my way to praise them for the bumps this time.

Xe4

Banned
Still as awesome a fight as ever. The first half of this show (especially first 3 episodes) will never not be amazing to me.

Shit, I loved the second half, but it's amateur hour compared to the first.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I wonder if in that last scene of the Daughters climbing the tower they killed all the remaining cultists and only the mother is left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom