• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Well we know how he washes his clothes in the post apocalyptic future

ee3.gif

Spin Cycle: Atatatatatata

Mizerman

Fist of the North Star actually has some legit good music. Its often 80's as fuck but damn if it doesn't mesh so well with Kenshiro walking through the post apocalypse flexing so hard that his jacket rips itself to pieces before making dudes explode. I always wondered where he got the same Jacket over and over again.

Hokuto Shinken can do anything.

*reading ARMS interview*
GI: In the fiction of Arms, can people elect to have extendable arms? Can they have surgery to do that? Or is just certain people have these arms?
Ishikawa: Some parts of this are still secret. I can’t really tell you everything, but what I can say is it’s not something that they can elect for – not something that you would get surgery for, to replace your arms. It’s possible that some characters have had this since birth and it’s also possible that, for some characters it just suddenly...one day, they woke and were different.

That's...that's horrifying.

GI: Twintelle has really taken off. What do you think of the fan community latching onto her?
Yabuki: We weren’t really expecting the fans to be so taken with her, so that was a very pleasant surprise! And like I just mentioned, she has that really strong build to her and that seems to be something that the community has picked up on so I’m glad that we were able to create this new character design.

okp66FD.gif

Morlas

Yeah twintelle is just a very enticing design in general also I would totally wear anime shirts during the day and change them to regular shirts when I got home *lives with parents*
Edit: if I had a clothes beam

Yeah twintelle is just a very enticing design in general also I would totally wear anime shirts during the day and change them to regular shirts when I got home *lives with parents*
Edit: if I had a clothes beam
I went on a date wearing a Berserk T-shirt...that's apparently a no no...

cntr

Banned
"things that are known and accepted in the ARMS universe but are never questioned"

• There are ninjas and a ninja university
  • One ninja decides to join an international sports competition as his senior project
  • People aren't born with ARMS but instead just ‘wake up' one day and have them
  • One boy decides to join an international sports competition after he wakes up with them and says ”I was shocked at first, but they're pretty rad."
  • Nobody knows where ARMS originated or why people get them and any attempts at trying to figure it out are thwarted by an invisible force
  • An international corporation accidentally creates a synthetic being while trying to solve this mystery
  • The synthetic being decides to join an international sports competition
  • A long dead man wakes up as a un-dead mummy
  • The un-dead mummy decides to join an international sports competition to try and find his lost (and assumed also dead) family
  • There are security bots that have robot dog companions
  • A security bot and his robot dog companion decide to join an international sports competition as a single fighter and it's allowed
  • An A-List actress decides to join an international sports competition using her hair as ARMS
  • Snakeboarding.
  • A snakeboarder decides to join an international sports competition that isn't snakeboarding to increase the viewership of his live-streams
  • Snakeboarding live-streams.
  • A young girl genius builds a mech-suit for the purpose of joining an international sports competition like her favorite pop-star idol
  • One of the competitors in an international sports competition is a pop idol singer
  • A girl with noodle ARMS decides to join an international sports competition to promote her parents' ramen shop

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Berserk is a manga shirt.

Anyways my first...four girlfriends were much bigger weeaboos than I was. Three of them were also more or less crazy.

I don't like logos on my clothing anyways.

Berserk is a manga shirt.

Anyways my first...four girlfriends were much bigger weeaboos than I was. Three of them were also more or less crazy.

I don't like logos on my clothing anyways.
This is why I'm very cautious with women really into anime. I can't do a relationship where I'm the normal one. That shit just don't compute and it don't end well.

"things that are known and accepted in the ARMS universe but are never questioned"

Add to the list:

An international corporation accidentally created a multi armed robot that can imitate the body and fighting styles of the competitors in an international sports competition.

The multi armed robot escaped the international corporation and randomly attacks the international sports competition.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Had another scare as my TV wouldn't turn on. Thankfully I have a spare. But it belongs to a family member so I should get one before they return.

Morlas

back to your regularly scheduled toonami tonight, hey are we really getting reruns of samurai jack? I'm fine with that personally.
Also I can't wait until we get to the next arc of super, how far are we from that discounting marathons?

cntr

Banned
whoever decided to rush Season 1's production and give it such an awkward episode count should be flayed alive

even Season 2 probably wouldn't have what issues it does if it wasn't for that

giphy.gif

Ready for tonight.

And for Yakuza Kiwami to come out.

Also, it's recently came to my attention that there was a Metal Gear Solid novelization.

DBW4fd_KUAAAXq_GM.jpg

DBW4g_N_Vo_AAD20_F.jpg

...I might have to read this.

I got to see Wonder Woman today and thought it was good. Not spectacular, but I'm glad the DC Cinematic Universe finally has a good film (in my opinion). I didn't like the others I've seen (MoS and BvS) so I was skeptical about WW and came out liking the film.

I also saw Get Out and Logan recently and those are probably my two favorite movies of the year so far along with GotG: Vol. 2. I'll probably see It Comes At Night when it comes out next week and I've heard good early impressions of that.

Ray Down

Banned
Persona 5 ending basically turned into
DBZ, give us your energy at the end.

Might as well thrown a Spirit Bomb at him. And a wet fart of Morg going

Morlas

I thought Gal did a great job as a young impressionable Diana

also it might be the DC fanboy in me but i've enjoyed every DCEU film so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom