• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Even knowing what happens from the manga, finally getting to see this reveal animated was fucking amazing. I couldn't stop rewatching it for like a whole week.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Alright, I'm convinced

this was an amazing reveal

holy crap, this season is MILES more interesting than the first season.

tumblr_opjfx8v7Fr1qa3yd1o1_540.gif

Man, that was so awesome animated. What an a amazing scene. And for once, Eren's screaming was actually appropriate. Just a great episode all around. Time for Tokyo Ghoul.

Mik317

I'm not sure if that was a good reveal but it damn sure was a different as hell one.

like I knew about all of this due to spoilers (not Toonami) but I am still sitting here confused...so I can only imagine what manga readers went through.

holy shit

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm not sure if that was a good reveal but it damn sure was a different as hell one.

like I knew about all of this due to spoilers (not Toonami) but I am still sitting here confused...so I can only imagine what manga readers went through.

holy shit
I was mind fucked

I don't know how to feel about this. One side of me thinks this is awesome....and the other side thinks the writer just wanted to move the story along faster and threw this in out of nowhere.

Moaradin

It can't be overstated how great that reveal is. You'd never expect the Armor and Colossal Titans to just be revealed so casually lol. They kicked off the entire series after all. The build-up is fantastic as well.

I don't know how to feel about this. One side of me thinks this is awesome....and the other side thinks the writer just wanted to move the story along faster and threw this in out of nowhere.

It ain't out of nowhere, this shit was predicted by many prior to the manga hitting this chapter. The manga left various hints throughout, and the anime pushed the hinting even further in certain scenes.

Raxus

Considering the clues it would take a hell of ass pull to bring it out of nowhere.

Heck Armored titan looked like Reiner so most people had him pegged early on but this still came as a surprise to many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom