• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
Having actually read this arc of the manga, that was pretty well executed. It's almost weird to be enjoying AoT this much again. Feels just like the first time...

whoop, Tokyo Ghoul time, back to fighting games

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
as someone who didn't read the manga and didn't look at the sub or whatever

I loved basically everything about that reveal

the nonchalant background "oh by the way" shit

the reveal that they already kinda knew

okay so we're doing this

Mikasa continuing to be the best

the great transformations

this is as hyped as I've been for Attack on Titan since like... the early episodes

BBboy20

MhpuS8h.png

Takashi

I can't believe the promo they had for that episode all but spoiled everything, lmao. I saw that shit last week during the Jack marathon and couldn't believe how terribly that was handled.

Crocodile

Why are we flashing back? If they are trying to make us care about these cops, they should have done this episodes ago and not through a flashback.

"And I'm still alive."

For now, Madou.

Considering the clues it would take a hell of ass pull to bring it out of nowhere.

Heck Armored titan looked like Reiner so most people had him pegged early on but this still came as a surprise to many.

Reiner was a main suspect for the Armored Titan but the other guy was never a character he was just always in the background.

How about Marco

How can I forgot the guy who got eaten in half?

Xe4

Banned
Why are we flashing back? If they are trying to make us care about these cops, they should have done this episodes ago and not through a flashback.

Not to mention maybe a show you're cutting so much stuff from maybe isn't the right place for a flashback.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
sorry, still don't care about Tokyo Ghoul

maybe I'll catch up at some point, but I missed one week to catch up on Hunter x Hunter and haven't cared to go back

Crocodile

So is there a reason the old lady ghoul attacked this guy except for edge? She seemed neither crazy hungry or in danger and needing to defend herself?

Are we still crying over that random scrub that died last episode?

Oh Mado was crazy white-haired man. Still don't care that he's dead

I am so, soooooooooooo so glad this sociopath is dead, but I still don't know if the show wants me to be upset or not. After a sub arc of making the cops the bad guys I am........... so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom