• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizzyBum

The dub handled that scene pretty great, though Eren's "You traitor!" line sounded way more epic in Japanese.

Just wait until you see next week's episode. wew lad

Morlas

this show makes it hard to care about anybody, except the little girl, but that's my fault since i have a weakness for feeling sympathy for children in dramatic and tragic situations.

cntr

Banned
There's a science fiction TV series where one of the major characters starts out as a nameless lackey of the main villain. I love it when shit like that happens.

So I'm really into those AoT reveals.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I feel like the OP's music would be better if they changed the vocals. Instrumentals are fine.

..............wait, the bird from the omake scene a few episodes ago is canon?

Raxus

"I am sorry, did you say quit staring if you like that ass?*

Considering the recent chapters the answer is yes.

Regiruler

I honestly didn't recognize the colossal titan guy at all, I literally thought he just appeared as I didn't even remember from the previous episodes.

Xe4

Banned
Do what I do and don't take it seriously. Show is actually hilarious if you embrace the over the top edge lord nonsense as a sort of satire.

Yeah, it's a pretty good hatewatch actually.
Last episode was comedic gold, I was in stitches.
"Why do you hate ghouls?!?!?" *Bites investigator*

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ya know, that disguise just makes you stand out even more, girl.

.......okay, that was slightly funny, I was thinking this background dude actually was gonna be threatening

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
How much screen time did Annie get before it was revealed she was a titan? I can't remember. Was it more that Bertolt?
Annie was a full on second tier character like Sasha. More screen time than Bertolt, or Ymir and Christa by a long shot.

Reiner I remember because he was always doing stuff, like helping Eren in training and whatever, and "badass" shit like cutting his way out of the female titan's hand. Bertolt was never anything more than "that dude that hangs out with Reiner a lot I guess."

47f.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Do what I do and don't take it seriously. Show is actually hilarious if you embrace the over the top edge lord nonsense as a sort of satire.
This is what I've been doing, last week was hilarious. I can actually tolerate this compared to Unicorn where there's just NOTHING to comment on aside "omg i'm so boorrreeeddd".

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
lol watch it be mado's bloody daughter

therefore confirming there was a woman who let him have sex with her & carry his child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom