• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Oh yeah, what did you guys think of the Akame ga Kill OST? It was Taku Iwasaki, wasn't it?

...an episode about wine??

...since when did snipers have guns like that??

Xe4

Banned
Terror in Resonance?

Music was beyond good. It is just a shame the show it was attached too never fulfilled it's initial promise.

Exhibit A

I mean, it was really good, but not my favorite of hers. Though that's hardly surprising given some of her other stuff.

Agreed on the show though.

BBboy20

boy, you are what you rob.

.........all these guys do is WHINE
rdlol.gif

cntr

Banned
good week. AoT was the standout.

later.

.....can robots even get drunk on alcohol?
the typical justification in science fiction is that cyborgs and robots simulate being drunk, but they're not literally drunk. GitS probably does the same.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 21 - The Start of Vengeance! The Frieza Force's Malice Strikes Gohan
11:00 - Samurai Jack - 54 - XCIII
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 21 - The Start of Vengeance! The Frieza Force's Malice Strikes Gohan
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 120 - A Heart of Evil Awakened: Vegeta, Prince of Destruction
12:30 - Attack on Titan - 32 - Close Combat
1:00 - Tokyo Ghoul - 10 - Aogiri
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 54 - Fortunes × Aren't × Right?
2:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 - 22 - Return - END
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 161 - Surname Is Sarutobi. Given Name, Konohamaru!
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 18 - LOST HERITAGE

Later.

Seda

the designs in this episode are kind of weird for gits

I see GitS didn't predict the death of printers and CDs.

I visited a national lab last month and they wanted me to put some uninteresting documents (like my resume) on a CD. I guess they consider that more secure than usb media or digital transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom