• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

giphy.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I recall the Super Famicom got a fighting game or two & a RPG, but not much after that.

I don't even recall the US getting any Sailor Moon games to my knowledge, or at least the ones that're the most popular

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
dozed off during Hunter x Hunter again

guess I'm just getting too old to stay up late like you young'uns

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I still can't believe the way they dropped that megaton in the Attack on Titan episode

I fucking love it

Regiruler

Mmhmm.

Isn't a general tip for story-writing that, before drafting, writers should take their planned characters and gender-swap a few of them to be women.

One reason why I assumed Kurapika was a girl is that I figured a core group for four characters would (should) have at least one.

I think Kurapika works a bit better in this arc as a more effeminate man then he would as a tomboyish woman. The former is expected to be a little softer than the latter.
did i miss a good attack on titan episode?

Holy shit are you not watching it?

Fix that
From the E3 leaks thread

I never knew I wanted this until now.

Still mad that Transformers never came to Wii U for some reason.

I'll be upset if this is the Platinum game for switch though.

Regiruler

One of the leaks mentioned a Wonderful 101 spiritual successor.

Where's the leak thread?

But why a spiritual successor? If Platinum asked I'm sure Nintendo would let them develop W102 (granted Platinum would have to take it on as a passion project). Their relations are still good, because it does seem that Nintendo had the appropriate expectations of how the various Platinum titles would perform.
Sawano intensified and it was fucking majestic.

Season 2 in a nutshell.

Alternatively, Attack on Titan Season 2: "I AM THE HYPE"

Agreed, It'd be nice, and fix the gender ratio a bit, because it's clearly skewed one way too much.

What in the fuck is the context of this GIF? It can't be anything we haven't seen because the '99 anime ended by this point.

From the broken arm and lack of Killua, it's probably from the Rescue Killua arc.

But in any case, the 1999 anime continued through OVAs, and completed the next arc this way.

caliph95

Agreed, It'd be nice, and fix the gender ratio a bit, because it's clearly skewed one way too much.

What in the fuck is the context of this GIF? It can't be anything we haven't seen because the '99 anime ended by this point.
No idea was searching for gifs then this showed up

So apparently AS has been running reruns of Jack on Sundays for the past few weeks. Two a night it seems. Really trying to get their money's worth I suppose.

Regiruler

Poor singer choices aside, I honestly think Dragon Soul is one of the strongest OPs Toonami has ever had. It's very well animated, the instrumentals are great, and its syncing is downright amazing. It was a great way to start the block off.

And speaking of great OPs, Attack on Titan has every right to reclaim the head of the block. Have it swap with Jack for the love of God.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hey guys. What did I mi-
*sees rumor of Wonderful 101 successor*
... NOPE NOPE NOPE DO NOT BELIEVE IT! DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES! I WILL NOT HYPE MYSELF UP AND COME CRASHING INTO BvS LEVELS OF DISAPPOINTMENT! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Man God

Non-Canon Member
W101 is the worst selling Nintendo game since the Virtual Boy days. The chances of ever seeing it again are almost non existent.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*gets around to watching latest My Hero Academia episode*

omg I had one of those "HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THIS IS AMAZING" laughs at the end, damn, now my interest in the series hitting Toonami has returned.

Absolutely love it when a fight scene can give me that sort of laugh because it makes me feel like a kid again & reminds me why I enjoy animation so much. Last time I recall a scene did that was with the final episode of One Punch Man (& still manages to do despite rewatching it numerous times) & maybe an episode or two of Mob Psycho 100.

Speaking of video games who here is excited for the new Spiderman Game
Don't think I'll get it at launch, but seems like something I might play eventually if the price is right. Mainly just keeping an eye on it because it's Insomniac making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom