• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akira Toriyama on Chi Chi

Who do you prefer: Bulma or Chi-Chi?
Toriyama:
To be honest, I’m really not fond of Chi-Chi as a character. (laughs) In the middle of the comic, I started to think, “I don’t want to draw her anymore,” and, sort of as a way of spiting myself, I decided, “you’ll have to draw her if she gets married to Goku, so marry them off!” So, I drew her as a kind of punishment. (laughs)

TheOGB

Banned
Lmao

Can you honestly blame Chi Chi? Her husband died because of martial arts shenanigans and had to raise her 2 sons by herself. They play this as comedic "Hahah look at that nag Chi Chi" but it's pretty sad to be honest.
Yeah, on one hand Chi Chi is absolutely justified in this situation

on the other hand, she really is a nag and that really sucks

Akira Toriyama on Chi Chi
welp

BBboy20

You think he's ruined? I dunno. He's seems fine to me. Giving intellectual speeches as a scholar. Married with a kid. Living in a big house with tons of books.

Or is it, just that he's not obsessed with fighting like his father? Cause I gotta be honest, Goku's kind of gone down in my mind as far as admiration goes when it comes to how he acts...
About a year or so after the Buu Arc no less.

You think he's ruined? I dunno. He's seems fine to me. Giving intellectual speeches as a scholar. Married with a kid. Living in a big house with tons of books.

Or is it, just that he's not obsessed with fighting like his father? Cause I gotta be honest, Goku's kind of gone down in my mind as far as admiration goes when it comes to how he acts...

Children admire Goku, adults realize he's actually a dick and admire Gohan.

Morlas

I don't know what you guys got against chichi, she's just being tough because she knows its the only what to make these knuckleheads consider anything, i'm pretty sure she secretly doesn't want to completely stop them from fighting and training, she just wants them to consider other things.

The Buu saga and Resurrection F do him dirty IMO. If he kept his power for F at least I'd have less of an issue. Maybe he gets better later on but right now, I'm left less than impressed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.......Chi Chi actually has a valid point. "YOU BROKE YOUR SON'S WALL WHILE YOUR GRAND CHILD WAS SLEEPING BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO TRAIN"

bulma, i recall goku might've already saw you naked considering you bathed him as a kid

"I SWEAR, WE'RE NOT GONNA CHEAT BEHIND YOUR BACK SINCE VEGETA'S GONE!"

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This is my first episode of Super and this animation is ridiculously garbage. Wow.

I'm a huge DBZ fan too. :(

The actual writing isn't bad though.

The fuck is Gohan wearing?

wcWqfZi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom