• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
This is my first episode of Super and this animation is ridiculously garbage. Wow.

I'm a huge DBZ fan too. :(

The actual writing isn't bad though.
Toei rushed Super out of the door and gave the animators only 2 months of preproduction, so the animation takes a long-ass time to recover from that clusterfuck.

Watch the first three episodes and the previous two episodes, though. They're really good. And the movie if you haven't already.

LOL that shook reaction

The Buu saga and Resurrection F do him dirty IMO. If he kept his power for F at least I'd have less of an issue. Maybe he gets better later on but right now, I'm left less than impressed.

I don't really give a shit about power levels and stuff. I'll agree about what happens in the Buu Saga but that's really just because everything done with him beforehand in that arc ended up being a transparent waste of my time because of it.

That's the one thing I've never been able to get over when it comes to how people usually see this series. If you're not strong, your "ruined" or trash no matter how admirable your actual qualities as a person are. Not saying that's entirely what you're doing but I see it all the time and it's annoying.

Like, my favorite character is probably Yajirobe and it's because he makes me laugh. Could give less of a shit about how strong he is.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
goku:

265496b4a18daea30178ce3c6fb9270c_spongebob-errands-spongebob-errands-meme_480-360.png

Regiruler

Was she flying herself or was Gohan carrying her?

She seems angry enough that she would fly herself (I forget whether she can or not).

Moaradin

I don't really give a shit about power levels and stuff. I'll agree about what happens in the Buu Saga but that's really just because everything done with him beforehand in that arc ended being a transparent waste of my time because of it.

That's the one thing I've never been able to get over when it comes to how people usually see this series. If you're not strong, your "ruined" or trash no matter how admirable your actual qualities as a person are. Not saying that's entirely what you're doing but I see it all the time and it's annoying.

Like, my favorite character is probably Yajirobe and it's because he makes me laugh. Could give less of a shit about how strong he is.

I agree with you. I like Gohan a lot and I have no problem with how he turns out. Him disliking fighting and wanting to be a scholar is literally his entire character arc. He's a huge nerd and thinks his power rangers shit is the coolest thing ever
and it is
. If he's strong as well, then that's cool. Don't think he's ruined if not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom