• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Reminder: Chi-Chi and Goku got married because Chi-Chi came up to him and went "yo let's get married" and Goku went "oh, okay."

So yeah.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I agree with you. I like Gohan a lot and I have no problem with how he turns out. Him disliking fighting and wanting to be a scholar is literally his entire character arc. He's a huge nerd and thinks his power rangers shit is the coolest thing ever
and it is
. If he's strong as well, then that's cool. Don't think he's ruined if not though.
My brother from another mother

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm down with them having more throwback stuff. Better than crappy music videos.

Agreed.
Unless it's more metal. Way more entertaining than the boring techno that DeMarco seems obsessed with.

Marrying the kid who thought marriage was a food?

What could go wrong.

To be fair, everyone is weird as a kid. Chichi just incorrectly assumed Goku would grow up to be normal. But that brain damage he suffered as a baby must have really been bad cuz even PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS MUST DEFEAT KAKAROT is an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom