• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

McVrfu6.gif

DPCdfAJ.gif

LEfiXiF.gif

Notice who?

Welp.

Tenumi

Banned
Gifs Gifs Gifs

Notice who?

...Is that a thong?

Man, I'm really falling behind again. Caught up on Dragon Ball stuff, but still like 6 episodes behind on HxH, and haven't even started Tokyo Ghoul.

...Don't know if I really even want to start it, to be honest.

Seda

oh Jason Liebrecht is actually one of my favorite lesser key dub actors. Wasnt much a fan of his Jeice but I really like a lot of his other stuff.

I do think another Zelda needs to have actual good rewards for exploration because with a world that large I think the whole "exploration is its own reward" thing only takes you so far. And it took me really damn far to be fair but still.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I can't stop playing Yakuza 0. I gotta say the side missions in this game are hilarious and entertaining even if you're often just doing a lot of running around beating the fuck out of people but so many of them are so off the wall. Great stuff and probably some of the best in any game I've played all year.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Yakuza 0 is one of those rare games that actually makes me laugh on purpose.

Some of the writing has been surprisingly clever and combined with a lot of the surprisingly well done animations and body language and even some of the audio makes for some really hilarious scenes. Miracle Johnson and Stephen Spining were pretty funny and the poser Yanki band was great.

I can't stop playing Yakuza 0. I gotta say the side missions in this game are hilarious and entertaining even if you're often just doing a lot of running around beating the fuck out of people but so many of them are so off the wall. Great stuff and probably some of the best in any game I've played all year.
I still have to play Nier and this, this has been a great year for games.

Seda

Just caught up with a few shows from last week.

AoT2 is definitely off to a better start than the first season so far. Spreading the focus off of Eren, and having other characters acknowledge his rash idiocy helps, yeah.

Zubz

Banned
I'm not ready for there to only be 1 more episode of Samurai Jack.

Thankfully, I missed a good chunk of the original series so there's still a good number of episodes out there I haven't seen from the original run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom