• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

I actually had a Naruto themed dream last night.

We were being attacked by someone and this huge torrent of water came rushing in to destroy us. Sakura was the leader I think, and she telling us to be strong and this is what we trained for. Many people got washed away. In the distance Ino was climbing/hanging on a wall. There was blood stains from her hands as she tried to reach the other side. She eventually fell into the water.

ibrUoUr3wuWmWb.gif

Soooooo.....what happened in Final Act last night?

I blinked and I missed it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Why Keep a Vita Thread in Gaming is hilarious. I woke up to it and can't stop laughing. It's a thread made by a poster who clearly doesn't care about the system anymore and people keep bringing up "But, but, indies, old Sony games, P4G, and Danganronpa!" while the OP just keeps coming back saying that shit doesn't catch their interest. Why they made the thread in the first place, I have no idea.

Of course this has brought the Vita fans out of the woodwork and now the argument that 3DS just has a bunch of games on it that are just Wii/Wii U downgrades, which is mind boggling. Yes, people make that comparison all the time between Vita and PS3/4 because Vita does have a ton of games that are exactly the same except downgraded!

Meanwhile the 3DS has as far as I can tell a handful of current or last gen ports. It's got, DCKR, Xenoblade (upcoming) and SSB for 3DS if you want to be pedantic.

You're shitting me.

some guy timed it and yeah, unfortunately. i'm gonna go watch it on AS Gold to confirm, but it would explain why some of the dialogue seemed absurdly fast. somebody should probably go complain to DeMarco on Twitter. i hope some of the people who were lost will give it another chance because of this.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, that's the first time I've ever heard of them slightly speeding up a show, but I guess they did it either to fit it all in without making cuts &/or to make room for the OP & ED.

Seda

It had a full opening and full ending. Perhaps they wanted to show those for the first episode and compensated by speeding up the episode. Could be simply what Viz sent over too.

Wow, that's the first time I've ever heard of them slightly speeding up a show, but I guess they did it either to fit it all in without making cuts &/or to make room for the OP & ED.

OG Inuyasha was the same for a while. IIRC, eventually someone pointed it out to DeMarco and then they cropped the ending to get it back at normal speed.

Raxus

I find it hilarious out of all the episodes they could have sped up it had to be Inuyasha: TFA first episode. Why can't they put Shippuden at 2x speed?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It had a full opening and full ending. Perhaps they wanted to show those for the first episode and compensated by speeding up the episode. Could be simply what Viz sent over too.

OG Inuyasha was the same for a while. IIRC, eventually someone pointed it out to DeMarco and then they cropped the ending to get it back at normal speed.

I thought they cropped the opening instead and made it like the Inuyasha of old.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I find it hilarious out of all the episodes they could have sped up it had to be Inuyasha: TFA first episode. Why can't they put Shippuden at 2x speed?

Seriously, they sped up the fastest moving show on the block instead of the slowest. That's just funny.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd take advantage of that & then sell my OG 3DS after transferring everything, but why bother when the New 3DS is coming...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*tries to think of stuff that might go on sale for Black Friday*

What're the chances Funimation might have some of their stuff on sale?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So somebody linked that Kill la Kill bathhouse scene with the girl and her mother in another thread.

That's the shit y'all want on Tsunami?

ckohler

So somebody linked that Kill la Kill bathhouse scene with the girl and her mother in another thread.

That's the shit y'all want on Tsunami?

I don't think anyone who's a fan of KLK actually likes that scene. It's
pretty deplorable, meant to show how evil she is, and
not really representative of the rest of the series.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I don't think anyone who's a fan of KLK actually likes that scene. It's
pretty deplorable, meant to show how evil she is
, and not really representative of the rest of the series.

Deplorable? Then why is it presented as male gaze fanservice sexytime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom