• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last year I drove to GS just to get a cheap pre owned wii at midnight.

This year I might do the same...for a 16 GB Vita card.

I still think Frieza is the best DBZ villain, so this is good news to me.

But he'll need a boost over 100% Full Power if he wants to stand a chance against anyone.

paYMbJb.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Frieza has been a Non-Canon™ punching bag for years.

Cell is the one who should be ashamed, he gets his ass whooped by a Non-Canon™ character episodes after he was top villain in the universe.

Grexeno

It's a Netherlands holiday tradition that involves people painting their faces black. You can imagine why that might be contentious.
I actually can't imagine why it would be contentious, which is probably why I'd get banned if I went into it lol.

bigkrev

I actually can't imagine why it would be contentious, which is probably why I'd get banned if I went into it lol.

Side A: Blackface is offensive, and this is totally Blackface
Side B: Blackface is offensive, but this isn't Blackface
Side C: There is nothing wrong with Blackface
Side D: People who don't want to be banned and thus stay the fuck out of the thread

Pick one.

Grexeno

Side A: Blackface is offensive, and this is totally Blackface
Side B: Blackface is offensive, but this isn't Blackface
Side C: There is nothing wrong with Blackface
Side D: People who don't want to be banned and thus stay the fuck out of the thread

Pick one.
I'd be Side A, but I chose to be Side D and avoid a ban.

Raxus

Thread graveyards are always fascinating to me. It is funny watching particular people blow up. On the flipside I fear commenting in them in fear the thread will blow up in my face.

On a side note. Totally racist. It is astonishing how racist some other cultures still are. I guess I am with Grexeno who is now officially a member. Congrats!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, was mentioned on the last page. This might mean we'll get a release date & price soon. On the one hand, I'm kind of hoping for a special edition with some goodies, but not sure why I would considering I probably can't afford it.

Still surprised there's been nothing on the Dandy release front. Maybe they are going back and tweaking some stuff for this release? Or it's taking longer than expected to print all the copies of "Lonely Nights" as a special extra?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It would be AMAZING if they somehow made an LE that included the Japanese OSTs, or at the very least, an OST with select songs.

Jarate

Banned
Still surprised there's been nothing on the Dandy release front. Maybe they are going back and tweaking some stuff for this release? Or it's taking longer than expected to print all the copies of "Lonely Nights" as a special extra?

Nobody liked Dandy enough to warrant much advertising im assuming ;-;

Tenumi

Banned

Probably trying to decide whether to bundle in a sticker or a pennant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom