• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
http://imgur.com/vt8QNCX is it time for a profile pic change? (I edited a diff pic and yeah this is what I got)

g9tZ2tBl.jpg

Use this instead.

Soulflarz

Banned
But i dont watch that...

206 is going to be my last one for the night. Soo the quality has a significant increase from here on out?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yep, Toonami started the episode after G8 ends.

Did you watch it along with us or do you have another big chunk of episodes to officially catch up.

Line_HTX

Oh yeah... Guess people stopped doing that DBZ avatar thing.

Back to blaaaaand.

Don't you have the blushing Wi-Fi? That's not bland O////O

Also good morning from freezing Houston. I'll have my summaries post up later in the day when I'm fully awake haha.

Remind me to preorder both Bebop and Dandy. Watanabe definitely earned my money. :)

Soulflarz

Banned
I'll be swapping mine out for a Persona 5 avatar around the time it comes stateside. Maybe by then I'll be bored of my current one.

Just go nag Dantis/Brokenmemories for a picture he'll make one for you thats really nice :p
he'll also kill me for referring him but yeah

MikeMyers

Some ratings I found:

#1 ATTACK ON TITAN - 1,000,000 / 0.4
#2 DRAGON BALL Z KAI - 946,000 / 0.4
#3 INUYASHA: THE FINAL ACT - 881,000 / 0.4
#4 NARUTO SHIPPUDEN - 813,000 / 0.3
#5 GURREN LAGANN - 800,000 / 0.4

Source

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Okay this quality increase is really nice.

And for good? Or just so rare that its not worth noting.
(id presume budget is why?)

Something about the record companies or Toei forcing them not to dub the songs anymore.
It sounds like legal mumbo jumbo.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Some ratings I found:

#1 ATTACK ON TITAN - 1,000,000 / 0.4
#2 DRAGON BALL Z KAI - 946,000 / 0.4
#3 INUYASHA: THE FINAL ACT - 881,000 / 0.4
#4 NARUTO SHIPPUDEN - 813,000 / 0.3
#5 GURREN LAGANN - 800,000 / 0.4

Source

Better ratings then last week but they are predictably going down overall. Also, oh god, One Piece is the lowest rated out of the premiere episodes.

Better ratings then last week but they are predictably going down overall. Also, oh god, One Piece is the lowest rated out of the premiere episodes.

The whole episode was a recap a bunch of regular Toonami GAF members skipped it (including me) it's no surprise it was the lowest this week.

Also for those wondering, yes it's only been 1 episode into it's filler ending but Akame Ga Kill's filler route is already even worse then Blue Exorcist or Soul Eater. Without going into detail imagine that after Blue Exorcist or Soul Eater finished their last canon episode, they instead cut the next 5 episodes and then aired the next episode in filler land. Its instantly apparent that something is off as the story randomly jumps ahead and you feel like you must have missed an episode or three.

Soulflarz

Banned
I dont think any amount of drugs could have prepared me for that
nice ed? I think? Better than some of the english ones, thats for sure.

Raxus

The bigger issue is that the recap is 5 weeks and that might be long enough to affect things adversely.

Maybe we should impose some new footage in the episodes and claim it is moving at Shippuden pace for the next 4 weeks. Nobody could tell the difference.

Grexeno

The bigger issue is that the recap is 5 weeks and that might be long enough to affect things adversely.
Like I said before, I think another promo will be due at the end of the recaps thanks to DeMarco's unwillingness to skip episodes even when the situation clearly calls for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom