• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

6mSULR7.jpg

Yeeeaaah. I'm not going to even try and explain this one.
Just click the link.

opN19qf.jpg

ckohler

So yeah, the December 6th schedule

W2Pb2Ja.png

So Attack on Titan will continue to air. Summer Wars is after Hellsing.

Also, best Bebop episode ^^

I think this schedule works well for Gurren Lagann.

Nov. 22 - Episode 14 (This Week. Preamble to Part One Finale)
Nov. 29 - Episode 15 (Part One Finale)

One month hiatus in December.

Jan. 3 - Episode 16 (Recap Episode covering the events of Part One)
Jan. 10 - Episode 17 (Part Two begins)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think this schedule works well for Gurren Lagann.

Nov. 22 - Episode 14 (This Week. Preamble to Part One Finale)
Nov. 29 - Episode 15 (Part One Finale)

One month hiatus in December.

Jan. 3 - Episode 16 (Recap Episode covering the events of Part One)
Jan. 10 - Episode 17 (Part Two begins)
Wow, that actually works out great. See, times like this are when recap episodes work.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My Wii U backlog is starting to get out of control. I cut my 3DS one in half but played almost no Wii U games outside of a taste here and there (outside of MH3U, which to be fair I did put a few hundred hours into) since this time last year, but I've been buying them right along. Smash seems determined to change that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*starts playing Pokemon ORAS* Need a break from Smash
*game opens with old RSE greeting* What the?
*camera zooms out showing protagonist in the truck* That is a nice touch

Anybody see Me!Me!Me! by TeddyLoid and Studio khara yet? it's one of the submissions being exhibited from Anno's Animator Expo. I won't link it since it's NSFW but it's visually one of the most impressive things I've seen all year (and quite the scathing critique of Otaku Culture as is typical Anno fashion)

Raxus

Anybody see Me!Me!Me! by TeddyLoid and Studio khara yet? it's one of the submissions being exhibited from Anno's Animator Expo. I won't link it since it's NSFW but it's visually one of the most impressive things I've seen all year (and quite the scathing critique of Otaku Culture as is typical Anno fashion)

Yeah it was pretty surreal.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well that explains the Eva figurines making an appearence.

........also this should...nay, NEEDS to be one of the "treats" on Toonami.

Seda

I usually don't do avatar trends but a member made a really good one for me a few years ago.

not changing to it until after thanksgiving though, you heathens.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Also Christmas avatars already??? Pft Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet.
I kid you not, the day or so after Halloween, my little sister wanted to get ALL the Xmas stuff out. Eventually, after my father and I got annoyed with her forgetting Thanksgiving was a thing, she only gets to have the Xmas tree out for the time being.

Crocodile

That was great for all the right AND wrong reasons

It was also better than EVERY "WTF" short that has aired on Adult Swim

Once my chest is healed enough, then I'll be Smashing with you guys...and other circles I know of.
Damn it I cant go anywhere without people talking about smash wii u, it sucks being poor and only having a 3ds ;-; but what should I expect smash is like the biggest thing in gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom