• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo-bobo's afro >> Luffy's afro

...though Luffy's is still cool.

Bobobo_Yu-Gi-Oh.PNG

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
SPEAKING OF BO-BOBO & ONE PIECE.

Bobobo_One_Piece.PNG

Also that Bo-bobo/Yu-Gi-Oh image made it into a game, it seems.

Bobobobobobo.gif

Jump Superstars. One thing you could do was use combination moves.
One of my favorites is Luffy and Jotaro's "Gum Gum ORA ORA ORA"

BatDan

Crying every episode? What?

Chopper has done WAAAAY more than Kon ever has. Hell, Kon completely disappeared during the Arrancar arc, was absent in the Fullbringer arc,
he finally reappeared in the Blood War but then disappeared just as fast.

Kon gave Nozomi the strength to carry on. He's also a nice guy (modsoul?) that keeps Ichi's body safe while he battles scary monster things. What does Chopper do besides cry incessantly and goof off with his idol Usopp who happens to be a habitual liar? Kon is clearly superior.

heh, too easy

daveo42

Banned
Kon gave Nozomi the strength to carry on. He's also a nice guy (modsoul?) that keeps Ichi's body safe while he battles scary monster things. What does Chopper do besides cry incessantly and goof off with his idol Usopp who happens to be a habitual liar? Kon is clearly superior.

heh, too easy

Okay, you've convinced me
that you're just trolling

heh, too easy

Undeniable evidence.

Not.

The only anime I bought was Inuyasha, but I do have some random stuff like DBZ and early Pokemon that I got as gifts.

Manga-wise I have Maison Ikkoku, Ranma 1/2, and Sailor Moon.
Aside from Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star, I don't really have much anime these days. I do still have this Inuyasha limited edition box set with the first three or so DVDs. Other than that I have a few anime movies.

In the past year I did buy 2/3 of Berserk and Hellsing Ultimate IX&X, but I'll probably return the latter after they air on Toonami.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I almost never buy anime, let alone TV series &/or movies, because I know I'll get more value for my money with getting a game that'll last much longer than a 90-120 minute movie that I'll only watch once or twice to a game I'll get much, much more mileage out of. & not having much disposable income is another reason.

Oh, & the fact it's more enjoyable getting lucky & discovering it's playing on TV than having it on-hand.

Edit: So Funimation lowered the prices on their Black Friday bundles. I see Black Lagoon is now $46 compared to $68, so it's now cheaper than Amazon. One Piece Collection 1-10 is now $210.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.....I just realized that Funimation only does free shipping if you spend $50.

....Black Lagoon is $4 short....Even worse, Toriko is exactly $49.99, ONE PENNY SHORT.

Aaand I just saw this for sale on Thinkgeek.

1ed4_attack_on_titans_3d_mug.jpg

Jarate

Banned
Honestly, Funimation does a shit ton of harm by not putting their series up on Netflix or something. The amount of people that would get invested in the brand would be astronomical.

Plus I wanna get high and watch
Gohan kill Cell
which is the best beam struggle in the show
#2 is Goku vs Vegeta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es9Fk6v5n-0

Also, I miss the Falcouner score purely for this song. People who hate on that score are worse then Bleach filler

Seda

mehrjoP.png

On Saturday night, Dragon Ball Z Kai (12 a.m.), Naruto: Shippuden (12:30 a.m.) and Inuyasha: The Final Act (2 a.m.) ranked #1 their respective time periods among all targeted adults/men 18-24 & 18-34. One Piece (1 a.m.) ranked #1 in its timeslot among adults 18-24 and men 18-24 & 18-34, while Gurren Lagann (1:30 a.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among adults 18-24 & 18-34 and men 18-24.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HOLY CRAP, 6 SHOWS WITH OVER 1 MILLION.

................it's totally cuz Dish got Toonami again.

I also like how Gurren Lagann had EXACTLY 1 million.

BatDan

*happy dance* Welcome back Toonami!
I have to imagine the Toonami crew popping open a bottle of Champagne.

I wonder if the return to Dish helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom