• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

First time with six 1,000,000s I believe, although we did get five 1,000,000s when there wasn't an 11:30pm show in the past.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
mehrjoP.png

Goddamn, it looks like Inuyasha's pulling everyone deeper into the night!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That's almost Aniplex pricing. I know this one comes with stuff but that's only 13 episodes!

EDIT: Also it's not because Dish is back that the ratings are up. It's because Htown is back. He has a lot of gas left in the tank.

Soulflarz

Banned
That's almost Aniplex pricing. I know this one comes with stuff but that's only 13 episodes!

EDIT: Also it's not because Dish is back that the ratings are up. It's because Htown is back. He has a lot of gas left in the tank.

But funimation at least drops the price eventually!

The legendary hexamillion....!!!!!

I thought it was only a fable.
A legend parents tell their children before bedtime.
A myth.

But there it is.

It exists. It truly dos exists!

uHAdx0j.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just want the CD so I can have BIG BLAST SONIC playing through my car stereos. Though I'm sure it'll drop in price like the BlazBlue LEs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Besides maybe replacing One Piece with Sailor Moon or EVA this is pretty much as strong of a lineup as you can get in regards to US viewership of anime.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They better not replace OP or Ill never finish it :/

I would die inside if they got rid of One Piece. I'm just sayjin that DBZ, Naruto, Inuyasha, AoT, Bebop, Bleach, FMA, GITS, TTGL, One Piece represent the biggest names in anime in the US along with Sailor Moon and Eva. One Piece should be up with DBZ/Bleach/Naruto/Sailor Moon/Bebop, but we all know what happened there and it never really recovered, instead being a high second tier show instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom