• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
fIEYeQA.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon R Episode 57:

Okay, this series has officially given up and decided that Ali and Ann are full fledged bumbling comedy villains. Outside of that, this episode did remind me of how much I hate Haruna Sakurada, living embodiment of the Christmas Cake trope and all around indeed virulently sexist character archetype. As far as the rest of the episode, even by the standards of this insipid arc, this was bloody pointless and boring. Strongest recommendation to avoid unless you have run out of NyQuil.

Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon R Episode 58:

Right, so since we have hit the penultimate episode of this arc we finally arrive back at the plot with the Makai Tree having some problems and Ali and Ann having to change up some tactics. Indeed this is the episode where shit gets real and everything falls into place. Also, Ali and Ann are developing humon emotions of some kind and are having problems dealing with it, which would have been an interesting plot point had it been introduced several episodes ago, as it is, it comes too little, too late for me to really care.Kind of feeds into how shitty the villains have been but more on that next week. Anyway, recommendation to watch since things kick into high gear at long last.

Were any of yall able to snag a GCN controller adapter for smash? I hear that it's sold out in most places; I'm hoping they'll be a little easier to find come January.

I need gameplay impressions to hold me over. Favorite stages and characters? How is the speed of the game compared to Melee/Brawl? Online stability? Stuff like that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Black Lagoon Bundle: $68

*checks Amazon to see how much is it to get both separately*

$21.59 for Roberta's Blood Trial & $31.42 for BL. So $53.01. That's $15 less than Funimation.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Black Lagoon Bundle: $68

*checks Amazon to see how much is it to get both separately*

$21.59 for Roberta's Blood Trial & $31.42 for BL. So $53.01. That's $15 less than Funimation.

Eureka Seven BD set at Funimation is $88.

$53.47 individually at Amazon. $37.98 if you take the dogshit movie out of the equation.

Seda

I remember getting the FMAB blu rays for $20 each on Amazon at some point.

Although all those cases do is sit on my shelf.

Is davy back considered interesting? I feel like it could be but the issue is that Im watching hours of a competition this seems stupid.

Well as we said before the anime version is 50% added filler, then the actual ending of the arc is put after some filler in the anime. In the manga the arc still feels like a break between the serious last story saga and the upcoming emotional roller coaster of the next story saga.

skip the upcoming filler arc no matter what

This, you're gonna wanna skip from after Luffy and Foxy finish their boxing match to the 2nd half of episode 226, you'll know you're at the right episode if you start watching 226 and you see
Foxy is battling the Straw Hats

MikeMyers

I remember getting the FMAB blu rays for $20 each on Amazon at some point.

Although all those cases do is sit on my shelf.

The only anime I bought was Inuyasha, but I do have some random stuff like DBZ and early Pokemon that I got as gifts.

Manga-wise I have Maison Ikkoku, Ranma 1/2, and Sailor Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom