• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy turkey day everybody.

Naruto_Thanksgiving.jpg

Gooble gooble bad fanart gooble gooble.

Jarate

Banned
So I also tried to find ironic deviantart thanksgiving arc for DBZ and got this

vE1EV5f.jpg

Welp... But I did find this

hkyN0l1.jpg

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE HERE
EAT A SHIT TON OF TURKEY

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
At a Thanksgiving party full of kids.

iwannadie.jpg

Better than mine, mine is filled with old people who have spent the last 40 minutes complaining about the subway. I had to go to a different room or my eyes would have rolled out of my head. I literally have nothing in common with the rest of my family.

LOLDSFAN

I was lucky enough to just celebrate it with my parents. They know what type of food I like and I don't have to act social with a lot of people. :)

Seda

I'm several hundred miles away from family (aside from that guy) that I'm lucky to have a great relationship with. So, kinda bummed I couldn't spend the holiday with them but I was able to talk with Dad for over an hour.

Time to spend the rest of the day doing nothing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My local Fox affiliate and my cable provider are fighting so now I know what it feels to be a Dish owner.

Fortunately for me I can probably get Fox with a twenty dollar set of rabbit ears.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yay, got $50 from grandma at Thanksgiving.

...but then I heard on the car ride home my dad might consider getting rid of the Dish nooooooooo.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sea Tee Fine?

Also crap, think I spent a little too much for the holidays. Just glad college will be done for the semester in 2 weeks so I don't gotta deal with gas & parking for a while.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I sure wouldn't mind Bayonetta 2 as an Xmas gift, but I might just stick with asking for History of Nintendo Vol. 1 (there's a 30% off printed books code for Amazon, HOLIDAY30), Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker, a new electric blanket, & then maybe some new pillows (wouldn't mind a foam one to go with my memory foam mattress).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom