• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, the last Mario Kart game I purchased was MKDS

I stick to the karts. The snob in me refuses to touch any other vehicle.

Try bikes and atvs and different vehicle sets and character sizes it generally takes me a few practice gps to find a set that I feel comfortable with (usually the 50cc gpx)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Good point, the last Mario Kart game I purchased was MKDS

I stick to the karts. The snob in me refuses to touch any other vehicle.

You're probably drifting too early or too late then, the only trouble I really have with it is on a tight S-curve. The timing on those is a bitch.

Line_HTX

Smash 4 is really good, but it's not going to get GOTY. Bayo 2 should get it.

My GOTY would be LR. She must never be forgotten!
chansub-global-emoticon-9f276ed33053ec70-32x32.png

J/K, I love Xillia 2. Way more fun than the first game. I haven't played much this year. Next year, maybe I'll get a PS4 for Tekken 7 or something. I don't know, I just don't feel a rush to get the new consoles just yet.

ckohler

Shadow of Mordor would be my game of the year. GTA (new gen) is also up there but since that's a re-release I still give it to Mordor.

I know that lightsabers aren't realistic, but they make sense from a combat standpoint in their universe.

Whoever made that lightsaber has no regards for their fingers or hands at all.

I know that lightsabers aren't realistic, but they make sense from a combat standpoint in their universe.

Whoever made that lightsaber has no regards for their fingers or hands at all.

no lightsabers do. the fact that none of them have some kind of guard despite being able to cut off body parts with ease is kind of ridiculous.

Jarate

Banned
What would the guard even be made out of? Lightsabers can seemingly cut through anything except other lightsabers.

Lightsabers cant cut through vibroswords!

But honestly, idk why people are so shocked at that lightsaber. Considering it's a fucking impractical weapon to begin with, and that there was a dude with a DOUBLE LIGHTSABER and a robot that wielded like 60 LIGHTSABERS it just growing a lightsaber pommel is fine

Practicality doesnt exist in the star wars universe. This shit aint star Trek

Sharpeye

Lightsabers cant cut through vibroswords!

But honestly, idk why people are so shocked at that lightsaber. Considering it's a fucking impractical weapon to begin with, and that there was a dude with a DOUBLE LIGHTSABER and a robot that wielded like 60 LIGHTSABERS it just growing a lightsaber pommel is fine

Practicality doesnt exist in the star wars universe. This shit aint star Trek

failed opportunity on Lucas for not creating Jedi hunting clones equipped with these weapons, they worked well enough in the old Republic. Also I think the hilt guard lightsaber is fine, I mean people thought the double bladed lightsaber was dumb at first but now it's a fan favorite.

Raxus

so i finished Gundam Build Fighters.

it was a lot of fun. fell apart in quite a few places toward the end, though.

I loved the end but maybe I was blinded by the truckloads of fanservice they had towards the end. So many Mobile Suit Gundam references....

All in all it was a surprisingly fun Gundam series which is a shame since mainline Gundam series have been Tomino'ed.

so i finished Gundam Build Fighters.

it was a lot of fun. fell apart in quite a few places toward the end, though.

GBF was the second best anime I saw this year behind Space Dandy, the ending was amazing and had more heart and well directed/written action and characters then 90% of anime I've seen

daveo42

Banned
Have yet to watch any GBF, though I mean to get around to watching it. Parasyte has been the surprise anime of the year for me, followed up by Log Horizon.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*notices the Straw Hat theater for tonight while checking to see whose backstory we learn about tonight on One Piece*

Oh ho ho ho, I hope tonight delivers.

I loved the end but maybe I was blinded by the truckloads of fanservice they had towards the end. So many Mobile Suit Gundam references....

All in all it was a surprisingly fun Gundam series which is a shame since mainline Gundam series have been Tomino'ed.

i should clarify i don't mean the literal end, i mean the final third or so with Aila's subplot, Build Knuckle getting kind of played out, and the whole cheating thing wearing out its welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom