• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Naruto aired 8 episodes of canon in 2015. Every other episode was filler. It's that bad right now.

Studio Pierrot really needs to go ahead and do Naruto GT if they want to continue riding the gravy train, instead of doing a weird arc where
Tsunade dreams about herself reading a story written by Jiraiya about an alternate version of Naruto but the story is only slightly different from filler of normal Naruto

Wanna make as much money from it as possible before it ends.

Or they're hoping the author makes a sequel series and keeps the money cow going.

Better doesn't always mean more popular unfortunately. Though I haven't played FO4 so I can't really say.
Kishi said Boruto the movie is the end of the series.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Funny you mention this because filler is the reason Naruto got cancelled in the first place.
More trying to get cartoon network out of the business of cartoons but being in filler didn't help.

"dead" is a fluid definition here.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
No they weren't. They were defeated by Shikamaru and his team and his backup.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Studio Pierrot really needs to go ahead and do Naruto GT if they want to continue riding the gravy train, instead of doing a weird arc where
Tsunade dreams about herself reading a story written by Jiraiya about an alternate version of Naruto but the story is only slightly different from filler of normal Naruto

.... What?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
o3A02Xk.gif

This woman?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sad thing is we only have like 10 episodes worth of canon material left. They just don't want to let go!

I swear if they don't use this filler time to put all of their budget into the last major fights...

Thats basically how it started, I dont know how far they have gotten for it, the guy who did this last fight between kakashi vs kakuzu/shikamaru vs hiden and the naruto vs sasuke fight, and future fights that involve sasuke vs a certain person and a certain leader of the aktasuki was doing the boruto movie

Which if youve seen the fights in the Boruto movie HOLY SHIT can you tell that he worked on the fights, and wiuith a higher budget it looked like bliss

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
concentration IS number of attacks in this case. Wind blades at the cellular level

8c97196dd47f75fb8675e36969c78e80790743d7d3ebaafec6cf680b6f60e5e5.jpg

Moaradin

.... What?

Oh they're using the
infinite tsukuyomi
to maximum potential. They gonna get as much filler out of that as possible. We got 2 episodes dedicated to alternate universe Ten Ten for crying out loud. The dumb Tsunade thing has been going on for like 6 episodes now.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
2 gud 2 use

Oh they're using the
infinite tsukuyomi
to maximum potential. They gonna get as much filler out of that as possible. We got 2 episodes dedicated to alternate universe Ten Ten for crying out loud. The dumb Tsunade thing has been going on for like 6 episodes now.

... I hope Toei doesn't get this desperate when One Piece gets close to the end.

Top Bottom