• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Seda

Remember when the original plan was to capture one of the Akatsuki? They had Hidan all tied up and Kakuzu immobilized.

wtzgU.gif

Line_HTX

Yeah I agree with this. It's a hard criticism to counter because I do think there are shows or scenarios where a lack of "likable" characters is a real detriment. I think in more "adult" shows (heavy quotes), its much easier to have stronger/good characters even if they are "assholes".

Subjectivity is a bitch though :p

Well said on a mature, adult show of this nature. There's not enough anime that does this sort.

RIP Manglobe. T_T

Yeah I agree with this. It's a hard criticism to counter because I do think there are shows or scenarios where a lack of "likable" characters is a real detriment. I think in more "adult" shows (heavy quotes), its much easier to have stronger/good characters even if they are "assholes".

Subjectivity is a bitch though :p

As far as this show goes, I think Hatchin is likable enough so I think the fact that she cares is enough.

Though I think the show in general struggles to communicate a lot of the things it wants to.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Remember when the original plan was to capture one of the Akatsuki? They had Hidan all tied up and Kakuzu immobilized.

wtzgU.gif

They dont need them alive to find out information, we found this out in the naruto bridge arc

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
shikamaru your dad is the smartest guy in the world.
And you're the second smartest

Top Bottom