• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Line_HTX

This music video is surreal. That blonde lady was shot twice.

Some envelope that is.

Helicopter ride and drifting around the city.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
so is it just me or is all this next generation stuff kinda coming out of nowhere

Not really, naruto has a huge next generation theme going on, things like parallels between the sanin and naruto, sakua and sasuke, things liek kakashi's mistakes and how his past reflects on the current generation, stuff that happened in the past but how the current gen has to deal with it, etc. it only becomes more apparent as the series goes on,

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, you could barely tell Skrillex was there

Oh yeah, the new Tomb Raider came out!

Of course no one knows because they put it out on the same fucking day as Fallout 4, but whatever!

And it's Xbox One only. When most of the Tomb Raider audience is on PC and PS4.

Oh yeah, the new Tomb Raider came out!

Of course no one knows because they put it out on the same fucking day as Fallout 4, but whatever!

Crocodile

My TV is on mute, seems I dodged a bullet? :p

As far as this show goes, I think Hatchin is likable enough so I think the fact that she cares is enough.

Though I think the show in general struggles to communicate a lot of the things it wants to.

I've come to like the show a lot but I don't disagree with this

Man God

Non-Canon Member
hard work trumps genes!

unless your genes are so stronk that they make the hard work you put in trivial because you recover so fast and various people were holding you back because reasons.

Not really, naruto has a huge next generation theme going on, things like parallels between the sanin and naruto, sakua and sasuke, things liek kakashi's mistakes and how his past reflects on the current generation, stuff that happened in the past but how the current gen has to deal with it, etc. it only becomes more apparent as the series goes on,

This feels like the first time they've really focused on it, though, unless I missed something, and they're kinda acting like it was this big thing for this arc when it really hasn't been at all. I get how it connects, but it's not exactly smooth.

Naruto aired 8 episodes of canon in 2015. Every other episode was filler. It's that bad right now.
Cant let that shit end even if the mangas been over for more than a year
1359921460_easy-money-man-rain-money.jpeg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This feels like the first time they've really focused on it, though, unless I missed something, and they're kinda acting like it was this big thing for this arc when it really hasn't been at all. I get how it connects, but it's not exactly smooth.
Second time. First was the whole Jiraiya/Orochimaru/Tsunade fight where the real conflict was between two new generation stars.

Seda

Only real thing is that Asuma apparently told Shikamaru directly who the "king" was before he died, and then the following funeral episode had several shots of kids playing, picking flowers, etc, as if Shikamaru was placing more focus on them.

edit: oh I was talking for this arc specifically, not the series at large

Moaradin

Thank God the animators are back from doing Boruto the movie

Sad thing is we only have like 10 episodes worth of canon material left. They just don't want to let go!

I swear if they don't use this filler time to put all of their budget into the last major fights...

Top Bottom