• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

It's crazy how I didn't think a service where you pay 20 bucks to get a bunch of useless stuff that companies would give out for free at a promotional event is,now successful enough to air TV commercials

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I don't care what they say. I will forever ship Sauce x Naruto.

Those two have the hots for one another forever in the series.

Have you seen that fight in the boruto movie that at one point gave off some serious narusasu vibes

Grexeno

OMG, we can FINALLY leave Water 7. & then head to that freaky fish place they were talking about.
qszvmRH.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know what i just remembered? Since I marathoned one piece back in the day, i looked up specifically where to skip pretty much all filler

Raxus

Officially we can stop our (horrible) spoiler tags of Franky being the 8th Straw Hat!

Now Luffy has all essential crew members. Well... except the one he wanted since the beginning of the series.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
remember when Garp wore a dog hat for no reason

If you look up one of the pilot chapters, Luffy's (unnamed) grandfather is the one that gave him the Gum Gum Fruit. He looks identical to Garp
... Then again, I don't think most fans would know about that pilot chapter.

Top Bottom