• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Has One Piece gotten the marathon treatment yet?

Nope. But speaking of which, here's a list of all the Toonami marathons that I gathered up some time ago:

• 05/23/1999 -- Sailor Moon
  • 01/01/2001 -- Dragonball Z
  • 01/26/2002 -- Batman/Superman
  • 09/25/2004 -- Samurai Jack/Clone Wars
  • 05/14/2005 -- Clone Wars
  • 12/31/2005 -- Naruto
  • 07/15/2006 -- Naruto
  • 07/07/2007 -- Naruto
  • 12/28/2013 -- Cowboy Bebop
  • 08/30/2014 -- Attack on Titan
  • 09/27/2014 -- Beware the Batman
  • 05/23/2015 -- Kill la Kill
  • 07/04/2015 -- Dragonball Kai
  • 10/31/2015 -- Akame ga Kill
  • 11/28/2015 -- Parasyte

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 48 - The Angry Super Saiyan! Goku Throws Down the Gauntlet!
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 14 - Kill the Giant Dangerous Beast
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 7 - A Dark Night's Passing
1:30 - Michiko e Hatchin - 20 - Rendezvous of Extermination
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 90 - A Shinobi's Determination
2:30 - One Piece - 324 - Wanted Posters Make It Around the World! Celebrations in Their Hometowns as the Ship Moves Forward!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 7 - A Loser I Can't Hate

Later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think the ads are causing Neogaf to take long to load/let me type in the textboxes, which caused for an annoying night when I like to have numerous tabs up to easily make posts.

Line_HTX

Akame is the lesser of two evils. I get pissed off at Parasyte.

Michiko was stellar, though its way of conveying things leaves to be desired.

KILL THE DANGEROUS BEAST KNOWN AS THE GIANTS!

Dolphins Eagles, WHOOHOO....

Primetime Dalton gonna style on the Texans in front of everyone.

Well that was a night of Toonami.

Holy shit what did we do to deserve Akame Ga Kill?

Naruto and OP are hitting filler for a while soon. And we're left with DBZ, AgK, Parasyte and whatever MtH's replacement is. Toonami is in for some dark times....unless

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69ikqH18J_6_UTn

LATER

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning everyone. Heading to Toys R Us in a bit to get Mega Yarn Yoshi, but man Toonami was nuts last night.

Dragon Ball Z Kai:
Goku ascends to the legendary Super Saiyan. Gold hair, green eyes, and an awesome power that's hard to beat. I look forward to seeing the ratings for this episode.
I know people were complaining about the music, and yeah I can understand. Blame Kenji Yamamoto for going through his entire career plagiarizing other music. Here's a comparison between the music in DBZ Budokai (2002) and songs from power metal band Stratovarius. It's speculated that he's been doing it even longer than 2002 as he composed music for DB games all the way back in the 80's.

Akame ga Kill:
I can barely even remember what happened last night. I remember the ending, which leads into something really stupid. Oh and Bols' family (though that's due to the manga spoiler that thankfully the anime doesn't cover)

Parasyte:
Shinichi and Migi are Spider-Man! Yeah, that's pretty much why they gave him glasses when he didn't have them in the manga.
Shinichi still has trouble emoting... at least Migi's monotone works to his advantage.

Michiko & Hatchin:
We are in endgame! Hatchin has found herself stuck with the psychotic Satoshi, but considering she's the smartest character on the show, she can probably find a way out.

Naruto Shippuden:
Goodbye Immortals arc, you were one of the last good things about this franchise. Time for HALF A YEAR of filler. Baaaarf.

One Piece:
Usopp's back! He apologized for his behavior and realized the error of his ways, major character moment for him. With Usopp and Robin back, Franky part of the crew, and the new ship, it's time to head to Fis-pfffffffffffffftt

Top Bottom