• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Grexeno

3eGWWVm.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wish I had a girl to celebrate Good Hips Day with...

That's gonna be my new year's resolution, to hopefully work up the self confidence to aim for a girlfriend

I always imagine myself as Cell, in his imperfect form, just waiting to absorb the things that'll make me perfect....

*glances hungrily at Mizerman and Bass*

Real talk though, I always thought Imperfect Cell was when he was the coolest to be honest.

Or at least the most frightening.
giphy.gif

Mizerman

I always imagine myself as Cell, in his imperfect form, just waiting to absorb the things that'll make me perfect....

*glances hungrily at Mizerman and Bass*

Real talk though, I always thought Imperfect Cell was when he was the coolest to be honest.

Or at least the most frightening.
giphy.gif

Yeah, Imma take a rain check.

*Runs away*

BTW I watched this week's AGK using my DVR box...after the episode, I had to restrain myself from punching my HDTV. Holy shit was that all sorts of cringe.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The edit for the next Shippuden ending is going to be something alright. They could take it a few different ways.

I love you guys for those reactions yesterday, my sides went into orbit knowing I scared the shit out of ToonamiGAF. now I need to catch up with the rest of the topic.

Wait. Let me get this straight. This guy was a comic artist working for Archie making the Sonic comics? That "art" is bad even by fan-art standards. Like, laughably, cringingly bad. Those CG renders make REBOOT look like Avatar. Wth?

No hes a writer who SOMETIMES did the artwork but you could clearly tell when he did and when it was done by another artist, example in this comic from the early years Sonic was done by Patrick Spaz while Tails was done by Penders as uis the top panel Sonic as well:
sss2pg29_penders_spaz.jpg

Why is everything in crappy 90s CG style?

Pender's hired somebody to do that, poor smuck was only following what Pender's requested and got lambasted over it.

ckohler

No hes a writer who SOMETIMES did the artwork but you could clearly tell when he did and when it was done by another artist, example in this comic from the early years Sonic was done by Patrick Spaz while Tails was done by Penders as is the top panel Sonic as well:[/IMG]

Ahh. I can definitely tell the difference between the nicely drawn Sonic in the lower right and that derpy looking one in the upper left.

So...I've been invited to go watch a "football" game by some friends next weekend....

....is that the one with the bases, and they have to kick the ball into a net?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think it's the one where a bunch of big guys try to chase someone & then force them to the ground while trying to grab the ball of the person they grabbed.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What the hell's dota?

I'm actually serious

DotA stands for Defense of the Ancients. First game was a mod of Warcraft III that got crazy popular.

Valve would purchase the DotA IP and rename it Dota and make a sequel.

Top Bottom