• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Cornbread78

Alright, the next "Lets Watch" is up. It's differnt from what I stated before, but a little birdie reminded me I skipped on and there was still confusion in regards to Rozen Maiden, so here it is:

Kids on the Slope!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=185686919#post185686919

This is a good one, so eeryone that hasn;t seen it should join in because I know there isn't much airing during the week anyhow!

hp4xfAm.gif

Come join me Friends!

Sentai has been teasing an announcement.

Cue Sentai announcing their partnership with Toonami, to further extend the Sentai Power Hour.

Line_HTX

My only Sentai experience outside of Toonami was Ghost Hound.

Dub was decent enough. I actually think it fits the quiet, creepy setting.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

all the new shows this year have ranged from awful to disappointing, really

A lot of that is due to Kai and Inuyasha:The Final Act premiering at the ass end of last year.

I really enjoyed KLK because of its dub (I had already seen the first half subbed) and Michiko and Hatchin. So premiere wise this year has done me well.

I also enjoy watching SAO II and AGK with other people.

A lot of that is due to Kai and Inuyasha:The Final Act premiering at the ass end of last year.

I really enjoyed KLK because of its dub (I had already seen the first half subbed) and Michiko and Hatchin. So premiere wise this year has done me well.

I also enjoy watching SAO II and AGK with other people.

But Final Act was both awful and disappointing.

Line_HTX

The Final Act was a huge relief. I don't care if It was bad, I'm just happy there was a resolution.

I waited so many years for it after feeling bitter towards the author and how she dragged things out.

At least it's way better than her other work, Ranma 1/2.

Top Bottom