• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Seda

exscomu.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Excalibur! Excalibur!
From the United Kingdom!
I'm looking for heaven!
I'm going to California!
Excalibur! Excalibur!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
TO GOOGLE!!

Now I can't help but imagine SAO with Black Lagoon's artstyle with the edginess of Akame ga Kill.

Cornbread78

I wish I could find the link to the alternate hentai version of Kirito's first overnight experience with Asuna. It made me blush... I had no idea what I was getting into, lol.

Dude has quite the imagination.

I wish I could find the link to the alternate hentai version of Kirito's first overnight experience with Asuna. It made me blush... I had no idea what I was getting into, lol.

You mean the chapter 16.5 thing? The glopping one?

Yeah I'm still not sure if it's legit but it's hilarious, worse sex scenes then fucking fsn

Line_HTX

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TWO YEARS WORTH

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You mean the chapter 16.5 thing? The glopping one?

Yeah I'm still not sure if it's legit but it's hilarious, worse sex scenes then fucking fsn

At least the sex scenes are hilariously honest with how the average player would act in those situations. People call Shiro a terrible self insert protagonist, but when it comes to those sex scenes he perfectly captures 99% of the target demo :p

Raxus

This is why we can't have nice things. DeMarco is reading this thread and is probably going to give us Vavalrave after Michiko and Hatchin to spite us.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is why we can't have nice things. DeMarco is reading this thread and is probably going to give us Vavalrave after Michiko and Hatchin to spite us.

Why would you wish that on Seda?!? You Monster!

It's never getting dubbed.

Raxus

I still distinctly remember the end of episode 10. I also remember it really just drops out of the story too which is mega fucking weird.

I wish we could get more simuldubs to be honest.

But Funimation probably wants to push their streaming service with them, and they also run the risk of mishaps where they can't finish airing the show, like in the unfortunate case of God Eater.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Demarco isn't too much of an exaggerator and he said that 2016 is going to be the biggest and best year of TOONAMI, so it could be something huge.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It can't be the biggest and best year without JoJo.

Also he's probably just exaggerating.

Dragon Ball Super's dub will probably be enough to do it on its own, though airing that when Kai Uncut gets monster ratings and there's two years of it left (assuming funi finally releases Buu saga) seems like a way to cut off potential profits.

Grexeno

Dragon Ball Super's dub will probably be enough to do it on its own, though airing that when Kai Uncut gets monster ratings and there's two years of it left (assuming funi finally releases Buu saga) seems like a way to cut off potential profits.
They probably can't take the risk that a Netflix or a Hulu will swoop in and lock it down.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
2016 will confirm Jojo, One Punch Man, My Hero Academia, &/or [insert 2 or more big name animes here].

.......or maybe TOM & SARA will get a new ship &/or SARA will get a holobody again, I dno't know

Top Bottom