• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Grexeno

2016 will confirm Jojo, One Punch Man, My Hero Academia, &/or [insert 2 or more big name animes here].

.......or maybe TOM & SARA will get a new ship &/or SARA will get a holobody again, I dno't know
My Hero Academia could slip in at the end of next year.

One Punch Man will probably have a Hulu-exclusive dub.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
FSN is probably worse, lol.
PLEASE PUT YOUR...THAT! YOUR PONOS! TO MY...HERE! MY VAGOOO!!

Poster_JamItIn.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
How did FSN even handle "that" scene considering they pretty much flat-out removed sex/how mana is "restored" after the original PC game was released & the series got super popular.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wasn't he doing Triage X? Or was that just the artist?

Rather disappointed HSotD never actually got finished.

Grexeno

I wonder how long we'll be stuck with this outdated Naruto bump.
They HAVE to change it after Intruder II, right? I mean, the only reason it was kept around so long is so that DeMarco could point and laugh as people lost their shit over a filler intro being used for a fan fave canon arc.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wasn't he doing Triage X? Or was that just the artist?

Rather disappointed HSotD never actually got finished.

Triage X is by HSotD's artist. As far as I know that actually updates.
The writer is the reason HSotD was left unfinished, apparently this is something he often does.

BBboy20

So, brown destiny?
Surviving means either simulating what would happen if you had to live off the land after civilization crumbled or the illusion you are in a apocalyptic world. It's why zombies stuff like The Walking Dead and more human-focused takes like the Last Of Us are so popular. People, right now, just like surviving. All these entertainers did is figure out how to make the idea of one against an artificial wild "fun".

So was thread favorite Black Lagoon.
Fuck, I forgot about Black Lagoon.
Loved Black Lagoon.
We need more Canadian Ocean dubs in general. Too many Houston/Dallas dubs nowadays.

And Black Lagoon is awesome.
Black Lagoon is pretty awesome.

Mostly because of Revy.

......I wish there was a Black Lagoon game.
Love love love Black Lagoon. Really glad toonami introduced me to it.
Same here. Would really like to get that LE of the anime + OVA + the bonus stuff Funimation is selling soon.

.........& by soon, I mean it's coming out tomorrow, I just realized.

Still need to get volumes 1, 2, & 10 of the manga. I have 3 through 9, but haven't touched them since I want to read in order.
5iovqhS.jpg
fRP9YoT.jpg

DDDDDDDD:

Speaking of Pachinkos, my #FucKonami shirt arrived a few weeks ago.

Thank God for Jim Sterling.
He selling those on his site?

Top Bottom