• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
26mJWmE.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Consider the fact the last two Viz thing we got were Shippuden (episodes that are very old) and Final Act (5+ year old anime) Viz clearly don't care about getting their shows on TV the way Sentai, Aniplex, and Funi do.

Case in point the next dub we should be getting from Viz should be Sailor Moon Crystal but the word is that is locked up with Hulu. It all dates back to when Neon Alley converted to using Hulu.

Case in point the next dub we should be getting from Viz should be Sailor Moon Crystal but the word is that is locked up with Hulu. It all dates back to when Neon Alley converted to using Hulu.

Exactly, and of the various Viz anime tied up in Hulu if they're gonna jump though hoops to get one it'll be SMC before OPM or whatever else Viz has licensed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's a magical girl show, that it is. Watched the first episode. Looks like someone mixed Digimon and Madoka in a blender.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Digital Magical Girls?

Magical girls with token cute spirit animal things. They only got to the point of it all in the last five minutes so it could be something else entirely. This is the hottest of takes being written basically in real time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll let you guys have first pick, but does anyone have any interest in a Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie poster? My friend saved it from being thrown into the dumpster, though he said there's a small tear (I think near the bottom, I haven't seen it yet). I figured I might as well save it & perhaps give it to someone who would appreciate it.

Line_HTX

For all you EVA people, you know who you are...

Y'all can now pre-order 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo, for those that have been waiting for months and months on end.

You know guys, SAO Season 2 is on the Toonami Stream right now.

We could all watch it together.

Get a big blanket, and just cuddle up with SAO.

Mmmm, toasty.

why couldn't kirito have kept pretending to be a grill

we could have heard more of papenbrooks girl voice

and sinon could have been conflicted about the feelings she was having for what she though was another girl

For all you EVA people, you know who you are...

Y'all can now pre-order 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo, for those that have been waiting for months and months on end.

>months
ive waited for years for this. i have been told its pretty crazy by my friends who have seen it, forums that have seen it, hell tiffany grant and spike spencer said its pretty batshit crazy.

Line_HTX

why couldn't kirito have kept pretending to be a grill

we could have heard more of papenbrooks girl voice

and sinon could have been conflicted about the feelings she was having for what she though was another girl

Oh my... If they went in that direction, this thread would've lost it, lol

Cornbread78

CT-Z8jqUAAA88y3.jpg:large

Aww shiet... Lost Song is finally out today! I hope Cornbread doubledipped and got bonuses for both the booklet and the free download of Re: Hollow Fragment, hahaha

Unfortunately, my wallet goes to my kids and bills, lol. This is a PSN sale pick up next year unless my Powerball numbers hit. ..

Top Bottom